Does anyone know if "The Cock" in the East Village on 2nd ave is still open and if so...

30somethingsexybear

11 hours ago, 30somethingsexybear said:

Do they still have super slutty dancers in the evening?

Still open and rocking, and yes the friendly dancers are there joining in on all the fun.

The few times I went this summer I'd say the capacity on Friday, Saturday nights was like 60-75%. A little puzzling since pre-pandemic weekends were guaranteed overpacked capacity wise.

15 hours ago, DMICS said:

Still open and rocking, and yes the friendly dancers are there joining in on all the fun.

The few times I went this summer I'd say the capacity on Friday, Saturday nights was like 60-75%. A little puzzling since pre-pandemic weekends were guaranteed overpacked capacity wise.

Well we DID have a  monkeypox outbreak going on this summer...

6 hours ago, Charlie said:

Wow! I had no idea that the Cock or the Eagle were still in business, since I remember them from when I was young and wild, back in the last century.

Weren’t you there when they laid the corner stone at the original Eagle on 21st and 11th Ave?

Like sometime in the early 1820’s…….grin

wondering if "The Cock" deserves mention in the full nude US clubs list I sorta maintain......is there always regular standard full nudity in the "main room" or some "public" area of the club at least once a week? (not just in private lap dance areas)........this post made me wonder:

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/134069-nyc-weekends/#comment-2050020

here's the current list:

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/114681-full-nudity-master-list-updates/?do=findComment&comment=2039870