NYC Weekends

boinkboink

• 2 weeks later...

The ones I’m aware of:

Saturday Night
- Spunk at the Monster - Gogo dancers, a pole dance stage, and lap dances in the back. Pretty fun crowd even if you’re not there for the dancers actually.

- Adonis party (once a month I think)- Sign up for the Adonis mailing list and they send out info on the adonis fully nude party- this location sometimes changes, it’s a private event and 100 dollar cover, fully nude models walking around- it’s incredibly hot and there have been some shenanigans going on which are exciting but it’s quite expensive.

Sunday Night
- Spunk at Pieces - same deal as Spunk at the Monster pretty much, although I don’t know if they have a poledance I can’t remember. For this one, the lapdance area is a little less well divided, if I recall, I think it was a little strange but maybe they’ve fixed it since then. It’s not as fun of a crowd there- and I think because it’s Sunday night it’s a little lower key.
- Phoenix - Adonis is now doing parties at Phoenix, it’s pretty new I think they’ve only done it the past few weeks, but so far they’ve had some pretty good models, including some of the Spunk dancers. Their private room is a shared lapdance space but it’s isolated enough that you don’t feel crowded by the other dances going on. I thought this was a pretty fun event.
- The Cock has resurrected their event on Sunday nights- I haven’t been since they restarted it so I don’t know what the format is. In the past they have had fully nude stage dancers, and it’s also a big hookup scene if that’s what you’re looking for. The dancers don’t officially give lapdances I believe, but it is a very “anything goes” atmosphere

Good luck! It’s a pretty fun time right now in NYC! And if anyone knows more events going on on weekends than these let me know!

Edited by adamdub
forgot one

• 2 weeks later...

Thx Adamdub for all the info.

My forthcoming trip to NYC will include my first strip club experience. Sorry for my newbie questions.

1 - What does "Spunk" mean in this context?

2 - At Adonis' expensive party, what goes on other than the naked models walking around? Any physical interaction?

Should I PM u ?

1) Spunk is just the name of the promotion- they have a group of dancers and they move around to different bars on different nights- it's sometimes changing so check out their website for the most up to date locations- they have a mailing list. It's a pretty standard strip club experience- there's one or two dancers on a stage you can tip them bills as they're dancing and later on they'll be available for lap dances.  https://www.spunknyc.com

2) Adonis also has a normal weekly standard strip club experience at the Phoenix on Sundays.

3) The Adonis private full nude event is separate and only happens once a month- on some saturdays.  Other than that it's a private party- no alcohol is sold there. Like the other places there are lapdances in the back so there is physical interaction. There are sometimes fun games and contests set up in the main area too. You can probably find more details on it in the adonis thread. 

Good luck and have fun!

Edited by adamdub

On 4/27/2022 at 5:07 PM, adamdub said:

- The Cock has resurrected their event on Sunday nights- I haven’t been since they restarted it so I don’t know what the format is. In the past they have had fully nude stage dancers, and it’s also a big hookup scene if that’s what you’re looking for. The dancers don’t officially give lapdances I believe, but it is a very “anything goes” atmosphere

I’m excited to hear that The Cock is back!

• 3 months later...
On 5/7/2022 at 11:27 AM, CheckCar said:

I’m excited to hear that The Cock is back!

Has anyone been to the Cock recently?  Curious to know if their dancers are nude?  I do remember being there and seeing a couple of dancers nude but this was 5 years ago?  Planning to visit NYC in October. 

On 8/24/2022 at 12:37 AM, ThetaBeta said:

Has anyone been to the Cock recently?  Curious to know if their dancers are nude?  I do remember being there and seeing a couple of dancers nude but this was 5 years ago?  Planning to visit NYC in October. 

Hey I attended a couple of nights in June. From what I remember there were only couple of dancers, but they were not completely naked. It seems like they will let you get very frisky if you tip them. I've seen the dancers fool around with some of the patrons that they liked

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 12:37 AM, ThetaBeta said:

I went in both June and early last month. For the most part the dancers are nude, or will eventually get to nude as the night goes. They'll also get in on the action, since it is a sex bar lol.

• 1 month later...