NYC Weekends

boinkboink

On 2/10/2023 at 12:13 PM, diehard_002 said:

Any feedback on HUSH bar @Hells Kitchen NYC ? They seem to have gogo dancers on their insta.

What is a good night to go and how interactive are the dancers ?

So I decided to visit this HUSH bar last night - Saturday. There was a drag show between 10 and 11:30 pm which was well received by the audience and around midnight 4 go-go boys (never seen at Spunk/Adonis) started dancing on the 2nd floor.  The DJ was good and the place was absolutely packed. There were queues for everything - getting in, coat check, getting out, restrooms, even getting to the 2nd floor folks had to wait on the stairwell at times.  Everyone seemed to be with friends and having a good time. I tipped the one dancer who was my type  a few times but the format does not allow for any real interaction. I did see some benches against the wall, so may be stuff happens during the week nights when it is not so crowded, but i am not having much hope of being a regular at this venue.  On the way home i did a bit of  a HK bar crawl -  Industry, ASC, Boxer, Thirst and Ritz and all of them were busy, but again no dancers.  Well.... 

• 3 weeks later...