411 Luxurymodel NYC

diehard_002

55 minutes ago, MatureLdn said:

He has been advertising hard.... Rentmen exclusive, Rentman of the day, Platinum and asking me to post a review 4 times now. 

When someone advertises that hard, it looses the 'special spark' and kinda turns client into cash register 😒

He’s probably on a whirlwind business trip (the Euros who come here typically are). So you’ve met him then? And?

50 minutes ago, MatureLdn said:

I would say it was good, not great but okay. Cash is his number objective and once time is up, out the door! 

Price goes up when ask what you want. Started to wonder what was in the basic price!!

We should get an emoji for “meh” experiences; might need to combine 2 or more. How about this: 🤷 or 🤔🤷

1 minute ago, Chancealot said:

The guy looks straight out of a BelAmi ad 

He’s always on the move btw 

he put up an SA ad saying he was 27 so there’s a discrepancy there with RM profile 

He’s a little too perfect (looking) for my pedestrian tastes 😉

By his photographs, he is very decorative, he knows how to present himself to best advantage, and, thereby, he would be an adornment to a pool. Malinka Max always insisted upon a bevy of such pretty boys" at her FAB-U-LUXE Casa Malinka pool parties on Hibiscus Island.

5 hours ago, Chancealot said:

The guy looks straight out of a BelAmi ad 

He’s always on the move btw 

he put up an SA ad saying he was 27 so there’s a discrepancy there with RM profile 

He’s a little too perfect (looking) for my pedestrian tastes 😉

From my experiance with him, he is definatly not 21 😒, closer to early 30's

On 9/28/2022 at 6:39 AM, MatureLdn said:

I would say it was good, not great but okay. Cash is his number objective and once time is up, out the door! 

Price goes up when ask what you want. Started to wonder what was in the basic price!!

Second paragraph here was my experience too so I didn’t end up meeting him.