Seven monkeypox stories, Boomer Banks

Harryinny

2 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

Pasivo, one S and that means bottom.

Maybe he was talking in Italian, where it has two "s"'s... 😄 Some hot Italian dude in PV? 🇮🇹 🇲🇽 Italian and Mexican flags quite similar. One might get confused....

17 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

Oracle ?
More like an *exotic* parrot w talking points 

giphy.gif

Losing an argument and don't have anything intelligent to add? Stick to personal insults. Always convincing enough to get a laugh out of the usual baboons...

image.png.d7e16856da9385bbac38dae431ecf268.png

10 hours ago, EZEtoGRU said:

You should know.  That's your standard MO here.  

Factually wrong. I'm very careful to phrase things to say that what the poster SAYS is stupid or ignorant, not that the poster himself is stupid. And when I do, I usually explain why what the person wrote is dumb. There are a number of posters (such as yourself) who post stupid stuff. That doesn't mean I think that you are a stupid person. 

Edited by Unicorn

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2023 at 5:11 PM, nycman said:

And yet the monkeypox epidemic came to a screeching halt once mass vaccination was rolled out.

The"‘proof” is in the pudding. 

The money pox epidemic came to a halt when the powers that be realized that the majority of the  population didn't care about it because it was a gay thing, and the mainstream media dropped it altogether when kids and dogs who lived with gay couples started getting it. It was a gay thing, and it never jumped into the larger straight population people assumed and hoped for.

The specific money pox strain that spread was not natural and it wasn't even mathematically possible for it to even spread as fast as it did. Was it spread on purpose somehow like at the pride festivals of 2022? Who knows. Such atrocities have happened before. I wouldn't put it past big pharma and my government to experiment on us deemed undesirables.

Edited by Vulgarii

On 5/24/2023 at 7:07 AM, Unicorn said:

Maybe he was talking in Italian, where it has two "s"'s... 😄 Some hot Italian dude in PV? 🇮🇹 🇲🇽 Italian and Mexican flags quite similar. One might get confused....

Wow I always thought their colors were reversed and one just doesn't have the eagle thing. I still can't remember the differences between the Puerto Rican and Cuban flags, oh well.

6 hours ago, Vulgarii said:

The money pox epidemic came to a halt when the powers that be realized that the majority of the  population didn't care about it because it was a gay thing, and the mainstream media dropped it altogether when kids and dogs who lived with gay couples started getting it. It was a gay thing, and it never jumped into the larger straight population people assumed and hoped for.

The specific money pox strain that spread was not natural and it wasn't even mathematically possible for it to even spread as fast as it did. Was it spread on purpose somehow like at the pride festivals of 2022? Who knows. Such atrocities have happened before. I wouldn't put it past big pharma and my government to experiment on us deemed undesirables.

If you are going to spread conspiracy theories, you gotta make it good. Instead of "the powers that be" call them "the cabal". And add some historical context to make it really stick. "After all, the Jynneos vaccine is named after the magician Jannes from the historical Jewish text". 👍

you-see-it-is.gif.986a4f3fcd514a5f46824b2e01d87851.gif

6 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

If you are going to spread conspiracy theories, you gotta make it good. Instead of "the powers that be" call them "the cabal". And add some historical context to make it really stick. "After all, the Jynneos vaccine is named after the magician Jannes from the historical Jewish text". 👍

you-see-it-is.gif.986a4f3fcd514a5f46824b2e01d87851.gif

Yup conspiracy theory is the typical rebuttal.

No one cared about moneypox because it is a gay disease and semen was the main transmitter, not mere skin to skin contact.

The so called vaccine didn't halt spread, slutty men not being so slutty for a month or two, did.

4 hours ago, Vulgarii said:

Yup conspiracy theory is the typical rebuttal.

No one cared about moneypox because it is a gay disease and semen was the main transmitter, not mere skin to skin contact.

The so called vaccine didn't halt spread, slutty men not being so slutty for a month or two, did.

Right! No protection…that is why the CDC said: “JYNNEOS vaccine is effective at reducing the risk of mpox disease, with two doses providing the best protection, regardless if the vaccine is given intradermally or subcutaneously.”

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/mpox/cases-data/JYNNEOS-vaccine-effectiveness.html

But whatever. That science stuff is so boring. 
IMG_1721.gif.7023e6bfa95c8c60d73f5b746497d88e.gif