Australian footballers engage in sex in public bar

MassageAdam

When I read the response of the AFL club, Glen Waverley (to the sex act committed by their senior players in a public bar on ‘Mad Monday’) - “extremely saddened and disappointed in the behaviour….people who should know better” - I thought it was an expression of disapproval that he didn’t swallow his mate’s load.

What else is implied by ‘Sucking one for the team’? I’ve seen the brief, low-quality video. IMO it’s not a sex act; it’s more of a friendly greeting.

Anyway, Twitter is reliable here. (I hope I’m not breaking any rules by including the video here)

Edited by MscleLovr

33 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

When I read the response of the AFL club, Glen Waverley (to the sex act committed by their senior players in a public bar on ‘Mad Monday’) - “extremely saddened and disappointed in the behaviour….people who should know better” - I thought it was an expression of disapproval that he didn’t swallow his mate’s load.

What else is implied by ‘Sucking one for the team’? I’ve seen the brief, low-quality video. IMO it’s not a sex act; it’s more of a friendly greeting.

Anyway, Twitter is reliable here. (I hope I’m not breaking any rules by including the video here)

That is a little raunchy...I mean, shouldn't you ask your team mate to wash his knob before you start sucking?? 😆

Boys will be (ahem) boys.

I guess the club brass have to express outrage and disappointment but really, who got hurt here? It was an act done consensually by adult men. A tad raunchy but before the pervasive presence of cellphones, has happened many times before. Just not recorded. 

I remember much more raunchy behaviour at frat parties back in the 60s. No cameras then. 

27 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

Boys will be (ahem) boys.

I guess the club brass have to express outrage and disappointment but really, who got hurt here? It was an act done consensually by adult men. A tad raunchy but before the pervasive presence of cellphones, has happened many times before. Just not recorded. 

I remember much more raunchy behaviour at frat parties back in the 60s. No cameras then. 

This is exactly right.  That we're all pearl-clutchers now is kind of funny to me.

People have always been this way...  We just didn't have the ability to take video at a moment's notice.

We do now.  People need to think about that more often.

11 hours ago, MassageAdam said:

Different articles I have read said the video is floating around on the web but I have yet to see...Anyone have any luck?

https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/25/aussie-rules-teammates-engage-wild-sex-act-bar-team-promises-punishment/

"promises punishment"?   around west hollywood they'd get promises of contract offers from video companies

Really!!!!! Much ado about nothing. It's 2022 so who really gives a fuck. Frankly I have very fond memories of  sucking off a stripper kneeling on the bar in a very popular stripper club in Acapulco and that was over fifteen years ago. Nobody really gave a damn then so why should people give a damn now.

7 hours ago, nycman said:

Two dudes, being goofy dudes. Now it’s a "scandal". So fucking stupid. 

I can assure you it is not a scandal, this is the only place I've heard about it (although that might be more a statement about by broadcast media consumption).

'Pro football' is something of an overstatement. This is a suburban league. There may be a paid coach, or some pro players a big club is paying so they can get some game time, but most of the players would at most receive a token payment ($50 or $100 per game) for expenses.

We have a consistent theme of professional Footballers Doing Stupid Things that do blow up in the media with fines and suspensions imposed by the league or their club in a blaze of media publicity (and in something like this it would be 'why did you drink so much that you thought this was a good idea) but this is not one of them!

4 hours ago, mike carey said:

We have a consistent theme of professional Footballers Doing Stupid Things

It must be almost 15 years ago but I recall an incident in Melbourne where 2 footballers (for St Kilda IIRC) had a few drinks and played together. Someone took a couple of pics that ended up in the media. Both were fit young men. I recall it because about a week before I’d met the more attractive, blond one and received a handjob from him

Ye

On 8/26/2022 at 8:19 AM, MscleLovr said:

Thanks for find the video... Yes, seems pretty tame to me, the guy didn't even get hard, definitely seems like it was just a joke.  I don't know why people get so offended and uptight.