Do big, round pecs ---?

friendofsheila

3 hours ago, Epigonos said:

Any bodybuilder with bouncy pecs has gynecomastia which is the absolute last thing any bodybuilder would want.

Gyno is most noticeably (and commonly) forms just behind the nipples, where it's surgically extracted and looks a lot like taking a gigantic glob of fat out of someone.  It ain't pretty.

The side-effects of steroids and SARMS aren't pretty if overly abused.

Bouncing pecs aren't the telltale of gyno.  That can just come from genetically having a barrel-chest, like Tebow above.  

Edited by BenjaminNicholas

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a pretty big chest, most of my life I've been chest dominant. I can bounce my pecs, I have quite a bit of control over both pecs and independently as well... just because someone has big pecs that can bounce, contract and control them has absolutely nothing to do with gynecomastia. Thank goodness gyno has never been an issue for me. 

Nothing to see here folks 😂 Just in the parking lot of my gym today. Spoiler alert ‼️ I ended up shaving 🪒 my chest and abdomen  after 10 or 11 months of being as hairy as a 🐻 
😉

Edited by V_Marco

26 minutes ago, BobPS said:

Looks great either way. Although, I was partial to furry, but I’ll live.

They will be bigger and even harder next time I see you dear man... I'll let the fur start to grow again in December and probably let it grow until summer 😉 🫂😘

On 8/26/2023 at 9:34 PM, V_Marco said:

I have a pretty big chest, most of my life I've been chest dominant. I can bounce my pecs, I have quite a bit of control over both pecs and independently as well... just because someone has big pecs that can bounce, contract and control them has absolutely nothing to do with gynecomastia. Thank goodness gyno has never been an issue for me. 

See my avatar!!!😋

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2023 at 5:33 AM, ICTJOCK said:

Ah the topics we talk about!   Some can,  but my own fitness experience would present a guy with a hard body and nothing bounces...... well except for that which is meant for flexibility.   lol

Interesting..... lol I can bounce my pecs, individually and together, but when I flex them, you can't even imagine how hard they are so it's not one or the other lol  😉

8 minutes ago, Vin_Marco said:

Interesting..... lol I can bounce my pecs, individually and together, but when I flex them, you can't even imagine how hard they are so it's not one or the other lol  😉

Ain't that right @myophile  @Brock O

Edited by Vin_Marco