Do big, round pecs ---?

friendofsheila

7 minutes ago, Brock O said:

Can 100% confirm!  They are heavenly and they can bounce.

But I think there may be confusion here between the ability to MAKE 'em bounce by flexing muscles, vs. bouncing with the effects of walking down the street.  I don't think anything on Vin is bouncing unless he makes it so! Those pecs aren't just flopping around like an old lady's boobs.

Thank you for saying  that @Brock O There's more to it 🙂 it's hardly bouncing and jiggly. It's more about having complete control over all your muscles being able to contract specific muscle fibers.  As for flexibility, I've been at Jiu Jitsu for half of my adult life. I'm as flexible as I am muscular I'm not just a big guy I'm exceptionally functional and those that know me well know I don't like to toot my own horn but that's the truth. On any given day, I can ride a bicycle One hundred miles in about five hours and I have been known to swim 10 miles without a pause that's not something most big guys can do..

Edited by Vin_Marco

1 hour ago, Vin_Marco said:

The "Expance" is real 😜 🇮🇹 🫶🏽🤌🏽 

( • )( • ) 💥 

IMG_3407.jpeg

While most on the plane thought it was a bad patch of turbulence, it turns out it was Danny bouncing his pecs.   I thought the shirt was going to give way for a bit.  Quite the show.   Perhaps next time he can make them bounce to the popcorn song.  

Edited by purplekow

The first time I went to a strip joint I was a 16 year old college freshman and some of the more experienced 18 year olds took me to a place in downtown Buffalo, do not recall the name.  The first dancer came on and danced to the Popcorn song and I was mesmerized by the way she bounced her breasts until finally the bra she was wearing loosened and she continued to dance in rhythm with the song bouncing her breasts for the full time.  I do not know if that is talent or dedication but it was amazing enough that I can still see those breasts in my mind's eye bouncing and eventually freeing themselves from the bonds of he bra more than 50 years later.  

Edited by purplekow
error

14 minutes ago, purplekow said:

When I removed my coat and kindly asked the flight attendant if she could hang it, she said, "oh my... well well well" in her British accent and of course I turned as red as San Marzano tomato 🍅 and it didn't help that she didn't exactly whisper it lol 😂 

On 11/2/2023 at 5:33 AM, ICTJOCK said:

Ah the topics we talk about!   Some can,  but my own fitness experience would present a guy with a hard body and nothing bounces...... well except for that which is meant for flexibility.   lol

Maybe 🤔 you can give me fitness advice in Palm Springs at the forum gathering. Maybe show me how to make muscle's hard like you describe. 

On 11/10/2023 at 10:38 AM, Oliver said:

One of these makes a beautiful avatar!😜

It's always an honor when I'm your avatar 🙂 however not at the moment 🦃 😂🤣😙😙😙😘