Why can’t guys aim?

foxy
This topic is 788 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When they pee?
it seems 9 times out of 10 when I use a public urinal there’s always a big puddle of pee on the floor. It’s disgusting. So I stand with my feet 2 feet apart not wanting to step in it. 
I realize I’m probably stepping in all sorts of awful stuff when I’m out walking so I usually take my shoes off and leave them by the door when I get home. 
Apparently a maintenance guy came up with the brilliant and simple solution of putting a realistic image of a fly on the back of urinals. That was over 20 years ago.  Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam is one of the places I’ve seen them. You can’t resist aiming at them and the floor stays dry. I feel sorry for the people who have to clean this mess up every day. I think they should be mandatory. 

23D9D22C-E64B-4950-A30E-F7FC1D50F3AE.jpeg

My urine always sprayed like Buckingham Fountain. My wise father took me to a urologist when I reached puberty. I had to demonstrate in front of the good doctor. Anyhow, a little anesthetic and a little twinge, and a day or two of drinking lots of water followed. The doc found a tiny extra little piece of flesh just inside the tip of the urethra and removed it.  No more problems. Mom was delighted. Me, too.

I once worked in a small office where one of my male colleagues was pretty overweight. I could always tell when he had been at the urinal. I eventually realized that his weight probably meant that he couldn’t really see what was going on down there, and aiming was out of the question. Since then, I’ve always assumed that puddles at the urinal were from our larger brethren and, when possible, I’d just choose a spot that was dry and do my business.  

23 hours ago, JustScott said:

I once worked in a small office where one of my male colleagues was pretty overweight. I could always tell when he had been at the urinal. I eventually realized that his weight probably meant that he couldn’t really see what was going on down there, and aiming was out of the question. Since then, I’ve always assumed that puddles at the urinal were from our larger brethren and, when possible, I’d just choose a spot that was dry and do my business.  

I’m sure that’s not always the case, but I’ve observed the same thing.