Palm springs weekend early-bird Pool party is a go! Friday 4/8/22

David-SF
This topic is 755 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greeting gents!!! 

Once again this year on April 8th I will be hosting a get together at my house for any and all of those that wish to join.

Pool is heating up. clothing optional if you like I have towels and sunscreen here 

I will open the house at 1pm and we can wrap around 6:30 or later so the guys that have dinner plans etc can go get ready and nap etc.

I will have snacks & sandwiches fruit  some drinks and some booze but if you drink and have a request please put it in now.

I will not be cooking this year as many will have plans to go out.

Last PS weekend we planted a tree for Daddy this year its blooming 

David-SF

Shoot me a message if you need more info.

Everyone is welcome no need to RSVP 

415-724-5954

Hope to see you there.

my address is.

68445 Terrace Rd Cathedral City CA. 92234 

https://goo.gl/maps/y4AN8F8gKmXREDSPA

Edited by David-SF

• + David-SF changed the title to Palm springs weekend early-bird Pool party is a go! Friday 4/8/22
16 hours ago, Epigonos said:

Thank you so very much David for continuing the gracious traditions you started.  It is always a pleasure to be in you lovely home. 

I must be getting near sighted or really degenerating because I read that as   It is always a pleasure to be in your lovely hole.   And while I believe that to be an accurate statement, I was a bit surprised to read it here and so I reread and I see it was in your lovely home.     David Looking forward to seeing you again.  It is always a distinct pleasure.  

• 2 weeks later...

Been at this all day it’s going to be hot tomorrow so I’ve created as much shade as I can. The pool will be very refreshing. I’m not going to heat it too much this year. 
just a heads up if you have food or drink requests please get them to me asap I’m headed to Costco in the morning. 
415-724-5954 

my address is

68445 Terrace Rd, Cathedral City CA 92234 

woot woot see you guys tomorrow 1pm - 6pm