Isn't 400 dollars for a hour too much for New York standards?

socurious
This topic is 782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of my hottest encounters have been with "premium" providers who charge premium prices.  And when I say hot....I'm not just talking about their looks, we set the bed on fire!  I've had great sex with providers with less premium rates too, they will likely figure out they should be charging more.   It's the tenets of capitalism at work: demand VS supply....and, quality always costs more. 

Meridel Rubenstein - Bed on Fire - Turner Carroll Gallery

26 minutes ago, JEC said:

Some of my hottest encounters have been with "premium" providers who charge premium prices.  And when I say hot....I'm not just talking about their looks, we set the bed on fire!  I've had great sex with providers with less premium rates too, they will likely figure out they should be charging more.   It's the tenets of capitalism at work: demand VS supply....and, quality always costs more. 

Meridel Rubenstein - Bed on Fire - Turner Carroll Gallery

Would this be a good opportunity to include a few of those premium providers (NYC based or visitors)? 

On 3/28/2022 at 8:49 AM, Midtownguy99 said:

I heard guys were charging $300 even before 2000. They said the reason the rate stuck for so long was because years ago there only used to be only 20 providers in NYC. And now there are 200, so the market is saturated with more options. Something along those lines. 

If my memory is correct, on Friday and Saturday nights, the Gaiety stage alone had a dozen or more naked men (with hardons) willing to provide their services😀. When you would add in the men at the Show Palace and other establishments featuring males who were available, trust me: “supply” was not an issue.👍

4 hours ago, bigjoey said:

If my memory is correct, on Friday and Saturday nights, the Gaiety stage alone had a dozen or more naked men (with hardons) willing to provide their services😀. When you would add in the men at the Show Palace and other establishments featuring males who were available, trust me: “supply” was not an issue.👍

I should clarify. The person that mentioned this to me claimed to be “one of the 20” back in the day. Maybe this was exclusively with the group he was contracted through or provided services for. With that said, I think there are a lot more options (and better selection) today.