Sexiest NFL Quarterback?

wrestlerdanny

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 3:20 PM, EZEtoGRU said:

I'm on the team that thinks Jimmy G is dreamy.  I also feel the Detroit Lions traded up on exchanging Matthew Stafford for Jared Goff...at least in the ass department.  Goff's ass looks yummy!  Stafford's?  Not so much.

Even though Justin Herbert is my QB and he’s cute as a button I have to admit Jimmy G is by far the sexiest QB currently playing. Goff is a mouth breather but you’re right the boy has the best ass I’ve seen in a long time. Watching him in those tight light gray pants on thanksgiving had my blood pumping 😍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tom Brady is one of the hottest daddies of all time.  I would be his bottom boy anytime.  Some of these younger guys though, holy shit.  I would love to have gang bang with Zach Wilson, Jimmy G, Mahomes, and that Joey Burrow.  I can imagine how hot it would be to blow some huge loads in the mouths of those guys.  And I know I would love to take those monster sized cocks of all of them deep in my throat.  

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, harlow said:

Even though Justin Herbert is my QB and he’s cute as a button I have to admit Jimmy G is by far the sexiest QB currently playing. 

Well it looks like we Jimmy G fans need to switch our allegiance to the Raiders.  Seems he's about to sign with them.  Go Jimmy!!  I'll follow you anywhere!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-free-agency-jimmy-garoppolo-reportedly-signing-with-raiders-reuniting-with-josh-mcdaniels-on-3-year-deal-175208037.html

13 minutes ago, EZEtoGRU said:

Well it looks like we Jimmy G fans need to switch our allegiance to the Raiders.  Seems he's about to sign with them.  Go Jimmy!!  I'll follow you anywhere!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-free-agency-jimmy-garoppolo-reportedly-signing-with-raiders-reuniting-with-josh-mcdaniels-on-3-year-deal-175208037.html

Sorry as a diehard Chargers fan I’m a Raider hater until I die. I hate it that such a gorgeous man is now their QB 😂

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/11/2022 at 12:00 AM, wrestlerdanny said:

So…what NFL quarterback do you guys think is the sexiest? 

Zack Wilson

On 1/18/2023 at 6:48 PM, bretts2002 said:

I would love to have gang bang with Zach Wilson, Jimmy G, Mahomes, and that Joey Burrow. 

On 1/31/2022 at 10:45 AM, twinkielover said:

That Zac Wilson is so cute .  I can envision me doing all kinds of things to him. 

2511474.gif

On 2/13/2022 at 12:04 AM, wrestlerdanny said:

Can’t wait to watch studly Joe Burrow in action tomorrow!

On 2/13/2022 at 12:02 PM, tassojunior said:

barrow.jpg

On 6/15/2023 at 7:24 PM, twinkielover said:

That Joe Burrow is unbelievably hot.  Would love to hit the showers with him.

On 6/15/2023 at 7:34 PM, Becket said:

Unbelievable indeed!!!!

On 8/23/2023 at 4:15 PM, realeasymoney said:

Burrow

Why fans think NFL star Joe Burrow is engaged to longtime girlfriend Olivia Holzmacher

'Life is great' Why fans think NFL star Joe Burrow is engaged to longtime girlfriend