Jackson Catton - Downingtown, PA

Phlmuscle

What an awesome body, very handsome face, sounds pretty versatile.  His private pix are even better.  

My recollection is that he worked out of NYC for several years, under the same name.  So why no Daddy Reviews, and no previous mention on the Message Board?  (I did a search for "Catton," but maybe he was discussed under another name?) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/8/2022 at 12:48 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Downington PA ? Does he run a meth-lab in his spare time ? 🤪

You have to be the one on Crystal met because this guy was a 20 out of 10 his pictures do not do him justice he looks way better in person fun, sexy, great personality can hold an educated conversation and fuck your brains out it was worth every dollar

1 minute ago, Phillyguy1986 said:

You have to be the one on Crystal met because this guy was a 20 out of 10 his pictures do not do him justice he looks way better in person fun, sexy, great personality can hold an educated conversation and fuck your brains out it was worth every dollar

Says the guy who just joined a few minutes ago.

Thank you, Cooper.  I for one would be very interested in Jackson Catton.  My recollection is that he gave off good vibes, had a good rep in NYC.   And the ad itself is intelligent.  

I am in NYC and did not hire him in the old days because he had a lot of facial hair in his pix.  Not the case anymore.   The pix seem more recent than the NYC ones. 

Has anyone made the trip to Downington?   (Sounds like the first sentence of a Jack Reacher novel.) 

When he was in Downingtown, the "map me" function on RM went to what looked like a real residential location. In Philly, it just goes to the generic location in Center City that many Philly advertisers use. My guess would be that he still lives in D-town but gets more traffic if he advertises his base as Philly, and may even have a place that he utilizes in Philly when he gets a request to do business there.

Edited by Charlie

• 4 months later...

Resurrecting this thread because I contacted him and we had a great exchange via rentmen and then texted each other 

He was very friendly and personable and honest about his past struggles when he lived in NYC hence the move back to PA  He answered all my questions and said he was into my scenario and was looking forward to seeing each other 

We were all set to meet up in my South Jersey area for $400/hr 

Then the day of the meeting he canceled about 6 hours before the session so I canceled my hotel room reservation then 2 hours later he said we can meet.  I told him that I had canceled the room and let's try for another day 

No response and nothing since just the sound of crickets.........

Edited by alexslaveboy

• 1 year later...

Bumping this provider from last year 
i was the last responder but am hoping perhaps someone has meet up with him in the past few months 

his ad was inactive for several months but he logged back on recently and was available tonight 

but I still haven’t heard anything back from him since last fall 2022☹️

6 minutes ago, alexslaveboy said:

Bumping this provider from last year 
i was the last responder but am hoping perhaps someone has meet up with him in the past few months 

his ad was inactive for several months but he logged back on recently and was available tonight 

but I still haven’t heard anything back from him since last fall 2022☹️

I'm not surprised he was flakey. Back during covid I booked him for a cam session, I paid then he logged off the session snd ignored me. It took s bad review on his page for me to get my money back since I didn't get my session.