MarkParker

LookingAround

7 hours ago, Markmark said:

Highly recommend. Definitely charging a premium but IMO worth it. His photos are a little bit facetuned as is the norm but otherwise accurate. I haven’t seen him since last year but would in an instant if he was in town. PM me if you’re interested in more info.

I second this. 

So here’s the deal. In my business, I charge more but I deliver better customer service (I think) than many of my competitors. In texting with MarkParker, it became clear it was all about his needs. “I can’t” seemed the near constant answer. He could only do certain times due to many other bookings. I had to come to him—and him not to my place—because of his many time commitments. My suggestion of meeting later was met with “that’s too late.”  For that fee per hour, I wasn’t willing to twist and bend to his needs and wants rather than my own.  Too many other fish in the sea. 

That’s fair. He does warn in his profile that he has limited availability in NYC but I agree anyone charging that much should warrant a little more flexibility. 

That said, I’ve never had a bad experience with Mark. I encourage anyone seeing this thread to give him their own chance before making up their minds. 

Edited by Markmark

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Met Mark recently in South Florida where he is living. OMG…. Yes his photos are accurate and if you like the Belami look, look no further.  Great face, hot lean smooth and defined body, perfectly hung and that backside is made of dreams. And he’s quite into being the bottom.  Totally worth it! 

Image removed. Follow Gallery Guidelines when sharing a picture. 

• 5 months later...

Can someone who’s hired him provide some details of the experience? His ad provides very few. Orientation: “ask me”. Play safe: unanswered. I am into: unanswered.  

If this board is to allow members to share information, I’d love to hear from posters who can do so in some detail. DM me please, if that’s more appropriate. Thanks.

2 hours ago, hwic04 said:

Can someone who’s hired him provide some details of the experience? His ad provides very few. Orientation: “ask me”. Play safe: unanswered. I am into: unanswered.  

If this board is to allow members to share information, I’d love to hear from posters who can do so in some detail. DM me please, if that’s more appropriate. Thanks.

yes, a primary reason for this forum is to exchange experiences and opinions about providers.......however, those experiences can vary from client to client.....longtime trusty clients may receive different "services" than an unknown first-timer.......rates may vary, too......I know you've been around here a long time, but direct communication with a provider, in a professional, honest, and to-the-point way, is usually the best method to get these answers......