2022 Goals

MysticMenace
This topic is 846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Charlie,

I booked this tour over two hears ago.  Unfortunately it has been postponed several times because of Covid19.  The tour is arranged through the "Royal Oak Society" which is the U.S. affiliate the "English National Trust".  The last time I heard we were scheduled to visit the following sites.  Beaulieu Estate, RHS Garden Wisley, Leeds Castle (visited here once already), Hatfield House, Holkham Hall, Ickworth House, Doddington House, Chatsworth House (visited here several times already), Castle Howard (visited here once - wonderful), Harewood House, Burghley House, Blenheim Palace (visited here several times), and finally Windsor Castle (visited here several times). 

Edited by Epigonos

19 hours ago, Epigonos said:

I'm looking forward to doing a tour of the country houses of central England in the fall. 

I'm scheduled to fly to the Mid-West on January 26th to accompany Oliver on his drive out to Palm Springs for his annual winter visit.  Hopefully flight scheduled will be sorted out by then -- keep your fingers crossed for us.

My New Year’s Day 7:00 am flight to Seattle left on time and arrived early. For once, luck was on my side. A cute twink was in the middle seat, but he slept the whole time.

1 hour ago, Rudynate said:

My travel goal is to take my spouse on a Rhine River cruise.

@Rudynate Check out this all-gay (Bears) Rhine River Cruise for July/August 2023.  I've already booked my cabin.  Although it's not 2022, hopefully the pandemic will be over and allow a 2023 to be a better year for traveling

https://www.adventurebears.com/2023-amsterdam-gay-pride-rhine-cruise

3 hours ago, TumYum said:

Start to travel again. It is painful that I have not been out and about the world, so:

1. Bangkok

2, Manila

3. Paris

A month each place....  Simultaneously figure out how many more years I want to teach.

Great choices and enviable to be able to travel a month at a time.  I too am hoping to travel more....we did go to Puerto Vallarta MX for Thanksgiving and it was great to feel alive again!

1 hour ago, JEC said:

Great choices and enviable to be able to travel a month at a time.  I too am hoping to travel more....we did go to Puerto Vallarta MX for Thanksgiving and it was great to feel alive again!

one of the privileges of being an educator! work 24/7 for nine months and then three months for self care and cultivation!

18 hours ago, JEC said:

2022 Goals

1. Cycle the CA AIDS Lifecycle ride

2. Lose 10lbs, 15 if possible

3. Complete a few home projects

4.  Start if not complete upstairs renovation (dormer)

5.  Develop clear retirement goals/plan

6.  Return to pre-pandemic monthly hiring 🐷

I’d forgotten about the AIDS ride. I may try to do that, too.