411 HungSchmuck in Boston

ekoile

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 4:01 AM, jeezifonly said:

Schmuck is open to perception. 
Hung is just…accurate, I guess.

Pretty eyes.

Schmuck in English is an all-purpose insult; in Yiddish it literally means penis, so he gets points for humor, and “Hung Schmuck” seems awesomely accurate here. FWIW, I’m pretty sure he’s not Jewish, though, LOL …

13 hours ago, Bosguy78 said:

I met him once in the steam room at Dillon's.  He was cute and very enthusiastic to help out everyone in the room.  PM me if you want more info.

Please do share the details. DM If necessary. 

5 hours ago, myophile said:

Schmuck in English is an all-purpose insult; in Yiddish it literally means penis, so he gets points for humor, and “Hung Schmuck” seems awesomely accurate here. FWIW, I’m pretty sure he’s not Jewish, though, LOL …

Thanks for that bit of education.  Calling someone a "schmuck" will now have more meaning for me.  Agree about points for humor.

• 5 months later...

I grew up in a Los Angeles neighborhood that was predominately Jewish. Thus I grew up sprinkling my conversations with Yiddish words. I still use them to this day. After I had taught a few months a group of my freshmen students approached me and asked if I was Jewish. When I asked why they asked they said that I was constantly using Yiddish words when speaking to the class. I explained my youth and they had a good laugh.  These kids remained close to me during their entire four years of high school. When they graduated they presented me with an autographed copy the the book "The Joys of Yiddish". That book remains one of my most cherished possessions to this day.

With that background in mind I must say that I cringe as the use of the word schmuck in casual conversation. The word is insulting and offensive in both Yiddish and English.

2 hours ago, Epigonos said:

I grew up in a Los Angeles neighborhood that was predominately Jewish. Thus I grew up sprinkling my conversations with Yiddish words. I still use them to this day. After I had taught a few months a group of my freshmen students approached me and asked if I was Jewish. When I asked why they asked they said that I was constantly using Yiddish words when speaking to the class. I explained my youth and they had a good laugh.  These kids remained close to me during their entire four years of high school. When they graduated they presented me with an autographed copy the the book "The Joys of Yiddish". That book remains one of my most cherished possessions to this day.

With that background in mind I must say that I cringe as the use of the word schmuck in casual conversation. The word is insulting and offensive in both Yiddish and English.

But not offensive in German in which it means jeweler. 

20 minutes ago, former lurker said:

But not offensive in German in which it means jeweler. 

It can mean "jewel" (i.e. an item of jewelry) but not, as far as I know, the person that makes them. Though I tend to think that "Juwel" is the more common word for that, with "Juweiler" being the craftsman. 

Edited by bostonman

Clearly the Hollywood censors knew the meaning of the Yiddish word. When it came to film the original West Side Story movie, this lyric:

Dear kindly social worker,
They say go earn a buck.
Like be a soda jerker,
Which means like be a schmuck

Got changed to:

They tell me get a job,
Like be a soda jerker,
Which means like be a slob.

They were also aware of it in the recording studio. The version on the original cast recording is:

They say go earn some dough.
Like be a soda jerker,
Which means like be a schmo.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:18 PM, throway999888777 said:

Yes. Best fuck of my life. Although it was a little too big and he fucked me really hard

Thanks for the feedback buddy!  I am trying to connect with him.  It looked like he was traveling to my town but for now he is strictly NYC based.

• 4 weeks later...

Just met him. It was a chance Grindr meeting. Turns out he lives right down the street - he offered a quick chance to meet, gratis, on his way to another appointment. I appreciated that. 

Unfortunately, his style was not for me, and frankly I don't think we were a good fit for each other in any way. And the way he was talking a mile a minute, I'm wondering what he might have been on. To give him credit, I think he honestly tried to give me what I said I had been looking for (some deepthroat work), but it just didn't feel right to me, so I wasn't responding the way he would have liked. He came off a little too cocky, rather judgmental and a bit too swishy for me, and way too aggressive. Not a good experience. He might be a better fit for someone else. I feel bad, but that's how it went. 

• 1 month later...

Supposedly someone asked Ava Gardner what she saw in Frank Sinatra adding,"He's a 119 pound has been." She responded, "And 19 pounds is his dick!"

One might say the same about HungSchmuck. He's short and thin, although nicely defined. Great guy all around. I'm a fan.