Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Have been to Lucas in Paradise men spa , omg that golden hair Russian boy is amazing , I mean he is STRONG even though he’s not a huge guy , super cute , pleasant and knows what he’s doing , go for 90 min a big difference in between an hour

Have been to him , and in future it’s just him for me! Perfect massage, the atmosphere that he create is beyond and yes 90 min with him especially if it’s body scrub the best feeling on earth haha

Ask him for Yoni stretch if you didn’t try , this is something else

Hey Lucas, no need to create 2 fake accounts to promote yourself, you can create an account called LucasAtParadise and talk to us honestly about what you know best and where / when you are available.

Hey Lucas, no need to create 2 fake accounts to promote yourself, you can create an account called LucasAtParadise and talk to us honestly about what you know best and where / when you are available.

I wish I’d be Lucas , would save up a lay tips I gave him for the best massage in my life

I'll ask the question (again): What is a Yoni stretch? (And yes, Jerry at EMS is just wonderful!!)

I would think a yoni (vulva) stretch is a leg split, but most men can't assume that exact position; so some variation there of?

who is the best at Utopia

He’s very average or maybe just slightly above in terms of massage skills, but Ricky from Utopia has one of the best bodies I’ve ever seen from a masseur. Asian with great abs and nice muscles. He’s not huge and you might be surprised by how nice his body is before he takes his shirt off.

There’s also another Asian guy there that’s kind of lanky and not amazingly attractive, but his massage technique is really good. I forget his name though. Sorry.

I’m heading to NY at the end of the month. I’m looking forward to visiting Utopia! I’ll probably take a nice hour with Jack but probably won’t repeat Ariel (even though he’s very nice and very attractive). I highly encourage getting to know Jack the manager (I think) he knows what I like, I text him when I’m in the mood and 98 percent of the time he sends me to the right guy.

I haven’t been anywhere else for the last few years.

I’m heading to NY at the end of the month. I’m looking forward to visiting Utopia! I’ll probably take a nice hour with Jack but probably won’t repeat Ariel (even though he’s very nice and very attractive). I highly encourage getting to know Jack the manager (I think) he knows what I like, I text him when I’m in the mood and 98 percent of the time he sends me to the right guy.

I haven’t been anywhere else for the last few years.

I've tried Ariel and Ricky. I heard about Victor, Simon, and Charles. Anyone recommendations?

who is the best at Utopia

My vote is for Ricky. Nicely toned, hot and handsome, and DEFINITELY loves what he does.

I just recently had a 60-minute session with him and I truly feel his technique, his demeanor and his friendliness are hard to beat. From the moment I entered Utopia, he was professional and very welcoming. Upon first laying face down (wondering if his friendly demeanor matched his technique), it was clear—from the moment he laid his firm hands on me—that he’s genuinely experienced and knows how to relieve tightness and muscle tension in the right places. Ricky is intuitive and his pressure was perfect, without my needing to guide him or remind him to use more/less pressure. It all felt so goooood, and he was completely accommodating.

The hour-long experience was one of those rare massage sessions where, I continued to feel his firm hands all over me long after I left. (I’ve only felt this with two other masseurs at other spas.)

While the other masseurs at Utopia are all friendly, and it’s generally a well-run place, Ricky is the one masseur who I’ll return to as I kinda feel i don’t need to go anywhere else.

He seems pretty booked on most days, so if you can score an appointment with Ricky, go for it.

I had one session with him, It was an oil rubbing experience instead of massage even after asking for harder pressure.

My vote is for Ricky. Nicely toned, hot and handsome, and DEFINITELY loves what he does.

I just recently had a 60-minute session with him and I truly feel his technique, his demeanor and his friendliness are hard to beat. From the moment I entered Utopia, he was professional and very welcoming. Upon first laying face down (wondering if his friendly demeanor matched his technique), it was clear—from the moment he laid his firm hands on me—that he’s genuinely experienced and knows how to relieve tightness and muscle tension in the right places. Ricky is intuitive and his pressure was perfect, without my needing to guide him or remind him to use more/less pressure. It all felt so goooood, and he was completely accommodating.

The hour-long experience was one of those rare massage sessions where, I continued to feel his firm hands all over me long after I left. (I’ve only felt this with two other masseurs at other spas.)

While the other masseurs at Utopia are all friendly, and it’s generally a well-run place, Ricky is the one masseur who I’ll return to as I kinda feel i don’t need to go anywhere else.

He seems pretty booked on most days, so if you can score an appointment with Ricky, go for it.

I had one session with him, It was an oil rubbing experience instead of massage even after asking for harder pressure.

I prefer trust this negative comment

I believe there are lots of spa owner or therapist promoting themselves here.

And it’s fun to distinguish from those comments :p