Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I saw Dylan at Babylon a few months ago and thought the massage was a little strange. He only did my legs for a little bit and then didn’t touch my legs at all during the oil part of the massage. End of massage was very rushed too.

That was exactly my experience... no intention of repeating.

That was exactly my experience... no intention of repeating.

Dylan is not good at all . He doesn’t know massage for sure . Had very wired experience with him , However I just visited there yesterday and they have a brand new Asian guy called Jason. He is very handsome and masculine. Great massage skills . Definitely worth for trying that.

Dylan is not good at all . He doesn’t know massage for sure . Had very wired experience with him , However I just visited there yesterday and they have a brand new Asian guy called Jason. He is very handsome and masculine. Great massage skills . Definitely worth for trying that.

I am sorry about your experience

With Dylan, I have had many

Sessions with Dylan and he

has never disappointed me. He

always Steps up and delivers,

He has a lot of experience and knows

his job. He is always very pleasant,

Totally understand your situation , I had Dylan for a four hands massage and felt he not only wasn’t good at massage but also put lots of attitude if you didn’t tip him well . Jason (is hella handsome and strong Asian ) &Michael( worked there for a while ) you need book them instead of Dylan . That’s my tips for Babylon .

Totally understand your situation , I had Dylan for a four hands massage and felt he not only wasn’t good at massage but also put lots of attitude if you didn’t tip him well . Jason (is hella handsome and strong Asian ) &Michael( worked there for a while ) you need book them instead of Dylan . That’s my tips for Babylon .

Dylan looks after his regulars really well though. If you manage to come often enough that he remembers you, you get his best massage, which is incredible.

Mike does behave strangely, I am not into his massage. And Jason upsells so, not for me.

Dylan looks after his regulars really well though. If you manage to come often enough that he remembers you, you get his best massage, which is incredible.

Mike does behave strangely, I am not into his massage. And Jason upsells so, not for me.

Did Mike from Babylon ever work at EMS? I was in Babylon awhile ago and thought I saw a masseur I recognized from EMS.

I am sorry about your experience

With Dylan, I have had many

Sessions with Dylan and he

has never disappointed me. He

always Steps up and delivers,

He has a lot of experience and knows

his job. He is always very pleasant,

I have to agree with this. He def knows what he is doing and take his time, knows my pressure preferences and is a lot of fun. And I’ve had a LOT of massages in and out of these spas (as I’m sure more of you have). I havent gone back in a while as I want something new and different but Dylan is usually great for me. Sucks he doesn’t work for some of the others.

LOL! Now to me, Michael is the odd ball.

No real skill. And def straight into the weird self pleasure crap. Hated every second of it.

Exactly! Agree with all points here! And Michael just sucks. He’s so bizarre. First time I’ve ever felt like really just leaving. Usually I put up with stuff but oooooof, was not jiving with him. Waste of money.

Guest fm0322
Has anyone had a table shower/massage combo at Utopia? Is it worth it? Are there other good places that have this combo as well?

I’m the atypical skeptic about table showers. I have had many at Utopia. The room is clean, the water temp perfect, and they use a fairly good quality product. It’s a great value overall.

For me, the plastic covering the table becomes slippery once gel is used and I feel like an eel about to slide off. Also laying on a wet plastic surface feels weird. It’s a personal reaction. I am not a huge fan of someone washing me. I’ve had a few private masseurs who begin the session with a shower. I like that very much!

That said, having a shower after a good massage let’s you leave totally refreshed.

Guest fm0322

Historically, it's from the telephone number 411 used to reach directory assistance. Also: To give someone the 411" is short for information

I’m the atypical skeptic about table showers. I have had many at Utopia. The room is clean, the water temp perfect, and they use a fairly good quality product. It’s a great value overall.

For me, the plastic covering the table becomes slippery once gel is used and I feel like an eel about to slide off. Also laying on a wet plastic surface feels weird. It’s a personal reaction. I am not a huge fan of someone washing me. I’ve had a few private masseurs who begin the session with a shower. I like that very much!

That said, having a shower after a good massage let’s you leave totally refreshed.

Your EEL comment made me L-O-L!!

It’s so true.

I guess we are rebuilding this NYC massage thread again. The idea of separating comments by place is not really working. Too disconnected. Anyway.. I went back to utopia these hot last few days and finally got Victor. The massage was strong and controlled. The strokes were a mix of long and short ones. He knows how to get the inguinal area nice and loose. He even stretched me. I can tell he understand anatomy well. I haven’t had a non Asian masseur in a long time and I was very pleased at the end. Looking forward to the scrub combo next time.

Edited by Intosmoothmuscles

Just got a massage at East men Spa and I called in advance to get the much talked about Leo.

The massage was on the strong side and he incorporated some shiatsu techniques. Over all not bad. He was a little uneven and he seemed to be focused more on my left side . He is not shy about going after knots wherever they might be including the butt muscles . It was a little painful but he told me to let him know if it was too much . The last few minutes where somewhat mechanical and I felt he was just going thorough the paces. The massage was a few minutes short of a whole hour and I got charged $66. I always leave a tip that is the same as the charge. (Unless I am having an awful experience.) I can definitely feel the knots that have been released. Like I said in the past there is not much of a choice in this part of the city otherwise I am sure they could lower the price a bit considering the premises.

Agree with tartegogo i never had a bad experience with Dylan

Question for the group. Always good to hear the reviews and then make an appointment with a good/sexy/hot/fun/recommended masseur. But sometimes it’s also fun to just show up and take a chance. Go potluck. Think a couple guys have discussed liking this as well. So the question is, what is/are the best spa(s) to go potluck and show up and see who’s available? Any recommendations?

Thanks!