Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

He’s very average or maybe just slightly above in terms of massage skills, but Ricky from Utopia has one of the best bodies I’ve ever seen from a masseur. Asian with great abs and nice muscles. He’s not huge and you might be surprised by how nice his body is before he takes his shirt off.

There’s also another Asian guy there that’s kind of lanky and not amazingly attractive, but his massage technique is really good. I forget his name though. Sorry.

Thanks for the tip!!

Just saw Ricky today!!

Very nice connected massage...polite and not pushy...and...JACKED!!

he's got muscle everywhere and likes to show it off! !

His HE was sublime!!

Definitely Goin back

Too bad he only works weekends

I had not been to a Manhattan spa in a while because of what I had read about up-selling, lousy facilities, and bad service. Yesterday I decided to give 27 Men Spa a try, and my expectations were greatly exceeded.

The three therapists I saw there (one Asian, two Caucasian) were easily among the most handsome therapists I have encountered in a spa. I was assigned Konstantin, a friendly, tall, lean Russian guy with a chiseled face. I asked for medium-hard pressure for the massage, and he delivered. I even extended my massage time from 30 to 45 minutes because I enjoyed his technique.

The body scrub was next. I was expecting a plastic-covered massage table. What I saw was (in comparison) a technological marvel. This shower table had raised sides (which would be a problem for anyone over 5'8") and a heated rubber pad. I received a great salt scrub and was thoroughly lathered and rinsed.

Yes, the rooms were all small, but they were clean and at the right temperature. The music was not too loud. Prices (especially with the summer discounts and specials on their web site) were reasonable. All in all, I was very pleased with my experience here.

Just got back from Constantine at 27 Men Spa. Very satisfied. Asked for deep tissue and he delivered, more of pressure point work but really strong and didn't waiver. Nice HE and nice equipment. And at the end, he gave a head massage to round out the hour. Not the body of Italo (who was there), but more talented masseur

I do wish there was a spa down here!!

James is definitely experienced and reliable.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1099/

I can second that. James is located in Tribeca and the closest that you can get for a short walk from Wall Street. I have seen him a few times and always left satisfied. He performs a nice, sensuous message and aims to please.

Thanks for the tip!!

Just saw Ricky today!!

Very nice connected massage...polite and not pushy...and...JACKED!!

he's got muscle everywhere and likes to show it off! !

His HE was sublime!!

Definitely Goin back

Too bad he only works weekends

I really dont share same view on Ricky... Nice guy but no skill really

VERY disappointing experience at Utopia. The first guy put me in so much pain I had to ask that they switch. The second was also obviously untrained as a massage therapist (or just very new).

Either way I will not be back. PM for details.