Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Has anyone tried to make an appointment through Utopia's website lately? Normally they respond almost right away every time I've tried before, but they haven't responded yet and it's been over a day now. I didn't know if that was just me or not though, so I thought I'd ask.

Has anyone tried to make an appointment through Utopia's website lately? Normally they respond almost right away every time I've tried before, but they haven't responded yet and it's been over a day now. I didn't know if that was just me or not though, so I thought I'd ask.

I emailed through their Yelp page today and got an immediate response so maybe try that.

I emailed through their Yelp page today and got an immediate response so maybe try that.

Thanks! I'll do that tomorrow if I don't get a response by then. Every time in the past I've done it through their website, they usually respond that quickly. Maybe something's wrong with the site. With my birthday coming up I figured I'd treat myself to a nice long massage and table shower, but I can only do that if I can get in touch with them haha

Guest fm0322

I used the messaging successfully a few times. But the last three times no reply. The last time I messaged through Yelp and again no reply. So they list three sessions with me. Finally I called directly and made the appointment.

Somethings going on.

Are there two Ricky’s at Utopia? I made an appointment with Ricky over the phone and the Ricky that greeted me was older (40-50), good body for his age but not very muscular, smiley but teeth took me by surprise...

Seriously? I just had appointment with Ricky on Tue night but totally different from what you said.

Were you went to the different spa? When were you there?

I used the messaging successfully a few times. But the last three times no reply. The last time I messaged through Yelp and again no reply. So they list three sessions with me. Finally I called directly and made the appointment.

Somethings going on.

I'm glad I'm not alone on that then. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something weird on my end rather than their's since Jack/Xiao used to always be so fast to reply. I'll try Yelp on Monday then call if that doesn't work. Thanks all!

So I also want to add and I think I posted when we had separate threads for each spa for a hot second but I also went and got a Ricky which wasn’t at all what I envisioned based on here. The person who took my appointment on the phone said they were Ricky and they signed My card when I left as Ricky but I don’t think it’s the same one everyone is describing. I’m looking to go back soon so if anyone can let us know how to make sure to get the right one that would be so helpful!

So I also want to add and I think I posted when we had separate threads for each spa for a hot second but I also went and got a Ricky which wasn’t at all what I envisioned based on here. The person who took my appointment on the phone said they were Ricky and they signed My card when I left as Ricky but I don’t think it’s the same one everyone is describing. I’m looking to go back soon so if anyone can let us know how to make sure to get the right one that would be so helpful!

I would love to know too. Please PM me.