Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Thanks for the advice. The only time I went the guy said he will take care of you. Turns out I would have picked him, but i would have felt bad about saying I'd rather have that guy. And I don't know enough about the options to call and request. Just an occasional visitor to NYC. But yes. Get the table shower!!

Memphisdad@. In hell’s kitchen , hero spa . They are use sea salt doing body scrub . I got twice one time from alven . Second time got from jimmy. First time I did only body scrub & table shower . Second time I got 90 mins . Incoulding massage too. Amazing .amazing :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Got Aleven again hero .without massage . Full hour body scrub .amazing. When wash my in lower back& in side legs . Deep deep wash . Of course got other thing too. Now like fly waking street. So happy ready to meet friends for dinner:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fly waking street? WTF? Love this post and the 37 emojis though...

Went to 27, was a walk in so I knew I was taking chances. The guy who answered the door was a tall slim dark haired European man, very handsome. He said he could do 45 minutes, I decided that was fine. He was rough on my back. His definition of light pressure was pretty intense. But he was kind and hit the right spots. I wouldn’t pick him again, but I left happy and relaxed.

Anyone know any update about k town I see there website is back up and running just say its temporarily closed

The yelp page for it used to say reopening June 26 now it says july 26. idk if that was info from the place or what.

The yelp page for it used to say reopening June 26 now it says july 26. idk if that was info from the place or what.

Google say permanently closed and I dont believe maintenance have to take so long

Went to 27, was a walk in so I knew I was taking chances. The guy who answered the door was a tall slim dark haired European man, very handsome. He said he could do 45 minutes, I decided that was fine. He was rough on my back. His definition of light pressure was pretty intense. But he was kind and hit the right spots. I wouldn’t pick him again, but I left happy and relaxed.

Does Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome have a name?? This is the third such reported sighting. Sasquatch, Yeti?

Edited by EVdude

The signs at hero say to report if they ask for a tip. I had s package of 30 minutes massage and 30 minutes shower for $55. When I turned over on my back he said are you a good tipper and I said yes. It was good and I'll go back. I gave him $100, which I guess means a $45 tip. In fact, I'll be back Friday.

May I ask which masseur did you have at Hero?

The signs at hero say to report if they ask for a tip. I had s package of 30 minutes massage and 30 minutes shower for $55. When I turned over on my back he said are you a good tipper and I said yes. It was good and I'll go back. I gave him $100, which I guess means a $45 tip. In fact, I'll be back Friday.

Thanks.

Have been to Lucas in Paradise men spa , omg that golden hair Russian boy is amazing , I mean he is STRONG even though he’s not a huge guy , super cute , pleasant and knows what he’s doing , go for 90 min a big difference in between an hour

Have been to him , and in future it’s just him for me! Perfect massage, the atmosphere that he create is beyond and yes 90 min with him especially if it’s body scrub the best feeling on earth haha