Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Jimmy still at hero, Troy is a different guy, more muscular.

thanks... now that you mention it, I can see where Troy is more muscular, but both have incredible posteriors. Also similar massage style, which i'm not a fan of, but an enjoyable hour nevertheless.

hi guys. tomorrow, i'm going to do a 90 minute. i've heard so many raves about jerry at EMS. is he still there? can someone pm me with details on jerry? looks, massage style, etc... much appreciated!

I don't believe that Jerry works there on Sunday. Call up to find out if you are planning a visit to EMS tomorrow. I don't have personal experience to share about Jerry but have only seen positive comments.

Anyone knows if Jason is still working at Babylon? If so what schedule? Thanks!

Yes, Jason works there, but you need to make an appointment. He is usually scheduled there on Friday, but you can usually book an appointment same day with a few hours notice.

Anyone know of Brooklyn sites?

There’s a cute Asian guy “Josh” in Sunset Park who’s been popping up periodically on MF that I suspect is a spa. Been offering $60 sessions and discount 4 handed sessions. His post is down now, but it was up on Friday. Not sure what his story is.

Hey Man Day spa , I always see Andy because I want a deep tissue rub he is tough but the guy at the desk Asian 30s muscle not sure if he does massages or even his name. Anyone ever try him ?

Yeh, “the guy at the desk”. Noticed him too. Anyone?

Hey Man Day spa , I always see Andy because I want a deep tissue rub he is tough but the guy at the desk Asian 30s muscle not sure if he does massages or even his name. Anyone ever try him ?

Andy is ok .if u wanna great Asian massage highly recommend Chris at 27 men spa. Simon @utopia.

Hi guys

Long time reader here and looking to try Utopia spa after all the praises. Trying to find a masseur that does a great deep tissue there, can anyone pm me recommend some good ones or the details of the whole body scrub + massage service?

Sorry in advance if this is inappropriate to post here. Thanks!

Hi guys

Long time reader here and looking to try Super men spa spa after all the praises. Trying to find a masseur that does a great deep tissue there, can anyone pm me recommend some good ones or the details of the whole body scrub + massage service?

Sorry in advance if this is inappropriate to post here. Thanks!