Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

While it's true that some highly positive comments and reviews may be fake, I can assure you, as a frequent client of Utopia, and one who knows "Jack," for a long time (I was a frequent massage client of his before he opened Utopia), that he is one spa owner who would NEVER post a fake comment about one of his masseurs. (Nor would he post any comment at all.)

That said, I can easily see how one client can really like a masseur, and another can have a so-so experience. It's quite possible that a masseur can have an off-day. There happens to be another very well-reviewed masseur at Utopia who doesn't really float my boat. People in this chat room rave about him, but he's just OK, IMHO.

I haven't tried Ricky yet, but based on Tony Raye's review, I'm eager to do so. I've noticed a short, very muscular Asian guy with a crew cut at Utopia. Is that Ricky?

I prefer trust this negative comment

I believe there are lots of spa owner or therapist promoting themselves here.

And it’s fun to distinguish from those comments :p

Totally agreed. Everyone need is different. I had with Ricky he was really good for me.

Except TonyRaye has been posting for a while now and is more trusted than this newb hasn’t posted at all except for one negative comment.

Then I don’t understand why people come here create a new account to deny one therapist. Does this newbie hate this therapist? Hate this spa?

I’m sorry, but I don’t see the point.

Why should we start a new thread, especially one that was probably the most active on this whole board, only for the mods to shut it down again because someone did or said something they were supposed to and lose all that knowledge? That’s really effed up to me.

Not worth it.

This is a volunteer forum. If one does do not want to be apart of it. You just do not post. I think we can share information effectively within the rules. We can PM each other as well if more information is needed.

Question for the group. Always good to hear the reviews and then make an appointment with a good/sexy/hot/fun/recommended masseur. But sometimes it’s also fun to just show up and take a chance. Go potluck. Think a couple guys have discussed liking this as well. So the question is, what is/are the best spa(s) to go potluck and show up and see who’s available? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Although frequently disparaged here, I have always done "pot luck" at Manta Spa, and have never been completely disappointed.

Wide range of styles, and extras offered but never disappointed by the basic massage service. Always ask for the shower massage if you are shopping for extra attention.

Lots of different guys in and out of there, but never once have I run into anyone who wasn't skilled in one way or another.