Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

how do you send a private message??

Go to the top right of the screen and click on `Inbox` then type in the name of the person you want to send it to. Or, if they are in the thread you are in, click on their name on the left of the screen and then click on `Start Conversation` in the dialogue box that comes up.

Yes, he’s a big Costa Rican with a bunch of tattoos. I’ve heard he dyed his hair pink, but have no idea if this is still the case.

Nice guy, but the massage itself was awful.

I had Ariel today and he was AMAZING! Great massage, great interaction. I left very happy and his hair is no longer pink. Ricky and all of his muscles was also there, which was a pleasant surprise.

I had Ariel today and he was AMAZING! Great massage, great interaction. I left very happy and his hair is no longer pink. Ricky and all of his muscles was also there, which was a pleasant surprise.

I saw Ariel. Good guy but he needs to improve his massage. I like masculine/muscle masseur (Italian 27spa) and good hands (Dennis manta spa). More details about Ricky and any other masculine/muscle guy ?

Are there any massage places with male staff on the Jersey side (let's say from Jersey City to Fort Lee)? Manhattan's fine but was curious if there were any options in Jersey.

There are a few private masseurs in that territory that you will find on masseurfinder. There is one that I noticed is in for the month of June from NC and is hosting from an apt in JC Heights. I've reached out and he says about 5-10 minute ride from Grove Street Path train stop. Take a look and he is reasonably priced.

8XxtXrLyDN Forget tell your guys ,hide spa next male masseur .name is jack. Cute Asain boy , Even he did best deep tissue . But he do not do another thing to you.

Have to call they are only one boy work there.

Hi, Jack! (bigman)

Even though this is obviously Jack advertising, why would anyone want to go there? Especially when you say “But he do not do another thing to you”?

i've had several great (and some not so great) experiences with asian masseurs (still love august, formerly from babylon and dylan), but i'm looking to switch it up and have an experience with a muscular, masculine non-asian masseur who know what he's doing, is sensual, and builds up to interactivity. oh, and they have to be into it, so that takes ragin out of the running. any suggestions, guys?

I went back to see Dylan at Babylon. Still a great, hands on massage, hit every area, cracked my toes, fingers, etc... felt wonderful afterwards. Just 60 minutes, used to take 90 minutes with him, but he said he can't do more than an hour, too busy... Just him and Mike, and some woman, yes a woman (must be for the straight dudes who wander off the street). Tip $40 : Massage $55

I went back to see Dylan at Babylon. Still a great, hands on massage, hit every area, cracked my toes, fingers, etc... felt wonderful afterwards. Just 60 minutes, used to take 90 minutes with him, but he said he can't do more than an hour, too busy... Just him and Mike, and some woman, yes a woman (must be for the straight dudes who wander off the street). Tip $40 : Massage $55

Babylon is doing great so far and they just add a super hot Asian Jason with them . I was there yesterday and got my best massage so far. Will go back soon !

Right now .hell.s kitchen. Which male spa better to go,please :):):):):):):):):p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Bigman sure likes to use emoji. Don't live anywhere near these places but reading this for entertainment trying to decipher sentences and grammar.

I went back to see Dylan at Babylon. Still a great, hands on massage, hit every area, cracked my toes, fingers, etc... felt wonderful afterwards. Just 60 minutes, used to take 90 minutes with him, but he said he can't do more than an hour, too busy...

I saw Dylan at Babylon a few months ago and thought the massage was a little strange. He only did my legs for a little bit and then didn’t touch my legs at all during the oil part of the massage. End of massage was very rushed too.