Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Great idea to have a thread for the popular spas. Only disadvantage is that if one of them is used for a day or two, it will sort drop off people's radar.

Having joined this forum fairly recently, I found the spa thread a treasure trove of useful info in one place. But after going through much of it over a few weeks, I began to find the new postings a bit confusing because they would jump around between one spa and another. It would be nice if there were some way to have threads for the most popular spas in one forum so they are always visible on the first page or have a fixed section on top of this forum where the individual spa threads are always on top.

It seems that the major spas discussed have been in alphabetical order so as not to show any preference:

27 Men's Spa

Babylon

East Men

Greenhouse

Hero

Super Men

Utopia

W Man

Yu Ping

And the spa on top of this list is the least known

Well, it is the newest, at least in name. 27 Men Spa used to be Sunny Boy until a month or two ago. It was discussed quite a bit in the thread that was deleted and here:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-spa-27.137386/

Yes but still probably the least known still . We should restart by separating the spa threads by their names . I am starting with W men.

Great idea to have a thread for the popular spas. Only disadvantage is that if one of them is used for a day or two, it will sort drop off people's radar.

Having joined this forum fairly recently, I found the spa thread a treasure trove.

Filling out @santosh108 list. Any others?

27 Men's Spa

Babylon

East Men

Greenhouse

Hero

Hey Man

Hush

Manta

Rainbow

Super Men

The/One

Utopia

W Man

Why Not

Yu Ping

Yeah Man

This is a serious question — I don’t want to sound like a Debbie downer — but isn’t it possible (if not probable) that some of all of these spas could be raided? And couldn’t some of threads on this blog give police fodder/cause for doing so? I tend to stay away from spas for that reason; a sole practitioner feels safer for me.

Thoughts?

This is a serious question — I don’t want to sound like a Debbie downer — but isn’t it possible (if not probable) that some of all of these spas could be raided? And couldn’t some of threads on this blog give police fodder/cause for doing so? I tend to stay away from spas for that reason; a sole practitioner feels safer for me.

Thoughts?

You are correct, of course, which is why discretion is in order. I personally like to think (even if I’m deceiving myself) that: 1) the NYPD has better things to do; and 2) the owners have invested a lot of money into these spas, so I doubt they’d be willy-nilly with their business.

Interesting aside...where I live, every time they bust a “massage parlor” (really female R&T joints), they never arrest the customers. They arrest the staff, usually for practicing without a license (which is a felony in NY), because unless they’re in the room with you and can see “activity” in exchange for a larger tip (let’s say) they have no way of proving it in court.

Since the big NYC spa thread was cleared, I lost all my information which I was safely assuming it would always be there. So can you guys remind me:

Who do we know works as a masseur at Utopia and their type?

- Simon (cute Asian guy)

- ??? (???)

- ??? (???)

- ??? (???)

Simon is cute Asian guy , has great massage. And also They really did real massage.