Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Went to 27 spa yesterday and had Sergey. Stockier russian guy. Least favorite experience of the few guys I have had there. Okay massage but that was it

Yes Sergei is the nightmare for me . My back got hurt since I came back whole night . I don’t know how 27 Men Spa hire him as a masseur. It’s a disaster . Thanks for your honest review. I won’t go back the any more .

Yes Sergei is the nightmare for me . My back got hurt since I came back whole night . I don’t know how 27 Men Spa hire him as a masseur. It’s a disaster . Thanks for your honest review. I won’t go back the any more .

Consider twice before you book their new staff there.i guess the owner didn’t train them instead of experimenting on your body . They have another new Russian “Yuri” with no experience at all. Bad experience

Had Chris today at 27 men’s spa.

He is beautiful, tall, built well, and beyond sweet. I didn’t love the massage- it was a lot of elbows and body weight pushing against me. Not a rhythmic full body like normal. He was Super into everything tho, end was decent. I’m not 100% I’ll see him again. Something was missing for me. But overall a good experience and I wasn’t disappointed. I miss going to Jerry. He does it for me

https://rent.men/JEREMIAS

And I had Jeremias again.

He’s good but used to be way better.

I think the first time I had him was 12 years ago and it was incredible. This time he may have been having an off day- he was a bit short and seemed tired. Massage is solid and the end was

fun. I’d catch him on the earlier side if you book him. He’s also on masseurfinder.

Had Chris today at 27 men’s spa.

He is beautiful, tall, built well, and beyond sweet. I didn’t love the massage- it was a lot of elbows and body weight pushing against me. Not a rhythmic full body like normal. He was Super into everything tho, end was decent. I’m not 100% I’ll see him again. Something was missing for me. But overall a good experience and I wasn’t disappointed. I miss going to Jerry. He does it for me

Hi Dreamboy can you PM me your experience? I’ve heard a lot about Chris so was thinking of seeing him next there.

Anyone tried the body scrub at why not men spa? I am thinking of getting this tomorrow.

I’ve had it once at Why not. Room is in basement The table gets wrapped in plastic and then u rinse off in open shower area which was nicer the guy was Jackie not sure if he is still there. I left happy and with having had a therapeutic massage

Any recent experiences at Living Fresh? I work in the area so thinking of dropping by. Any non Asian options or muscular Asians? Can PM me details of experiences too.

I’ve been to East and have had two different people. Jerry and someone else. Both were okay. One was a little rough at the end and it kind of hurt lol. Pulled back a little too much :p

Oh, also can you shower at any of these places before massage? I like to be fresh before especially if I’m going in the middle of day on hot days like today.

Any recent experiences at Living Fresh? I work in the area so thinking of dropping by. Any non Asian options or muscular Asians? Can PM me details of experiences too.

I’ve been to East and have had two different people. Jerry and someone else. Both were okay. One was a little rough at the end and it kind of hurt lol. Pulled back a little too much :p

Oh, also can you shower at any of these places before massage? I like to be fresh before especially if I’m going in the middle of day on hot days like today.

You can at least shower at

- Babylon

- utopia

- living fresh

You can also ask them to shower you before the massage at hero, 27 men spa, supermen, nice experience.