Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I thought I did, but maybe I am misremembering!

I hed ben by 27 I liked him and he say he was by super but I am not sure. or I hed a different ben super what was also very good. I dont remember ben from 27 running super even he say so

Vicent the thai cute young man. Technique THAI Stly. He all time work hero . Try he .i got dream massage from vicent .I never I had before .:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):)

Babylon UPDATE: Michael is GONE, his replacement is a very cute Asian, although I haven't experienced him yet. Dylan is still perfect.

Not gonna miss Michael. At all. LOL

Michael was my go-to. Saw him enough for me to be considered one of his "frequenters". He gave a good massage with great service. Not much in the looks department but still a chill guy. I don't get why some don't like him. Does anyone know where he went?

I dont get why some would like him.

I don't get why some wouldn't like him besides the whole looks thing. I wouldn't even consider him that "bad looking"...he was decent. Gave some of the best massages I've had out of everyone I've tried in this city.

I don't get why some wouldn't like him besides the whole looks thing. I wouldn't even consider him that "bad looking"...he was decent. Gave some of the best massages I've had out of everyone I've tried in this city.

Once again, it just goes to prove that YMMV and that there is a pot for every cover. No one has the right to criticize someone else's likes and dislikes. What bothers you may not bother me. So be it. As far as I know, Andy is still at W Man.

If nobody here knows, I suggest you ask Dylan.

Called and pretty sure I got Dylan on the phone (judging from the voice). He said he didn't know.

Once again, it just goes to prove that YMMV and that there is a pot for every cover. No one has the right to criticize someone else's likes and dislikes. What bothers you may not bother me. So be it. As far as I know, Andy is still at W Man.

Agreed. I actually find a lot of the hyped up MF links posted on here to not be that attractive. But beauty is in the eye is in the beholder! :p

Still bummed about Mike leaving. Nearly every masseuse I've had and built up familiarity with has now left their practice, went back to school, or just simply disappeared. Kind of blows that I have to start over again, and risk not getting the service I want the first time. Oh well, I guess they had their reasons to leave.

Called and pretty sure I got Dylan on the phone (judging from the voice). He said he didn't know.

Agreed. I actually find a lot of the hyped up MF links posted on here to not be that attractive. But beauty is in the eye is in the beholder! :p

Still bummed about Mike leaving. Nearly every masseuse I've had and built up familiarity with has now left their practice, went back to school, or just simply disappeared. Kind of blows that I have to start over again, and risk not getting the service I want the first time. Oh well, I guess they had their reasons to leave.

Next time you find a good masseur ask his mobile number. This way their “transfers” don’t impact you that much.

You have to be realistic that for the most part this is a job not a career for these guys. It's pretty rough to do for 40 years, so it's not surprising that a lot of them work hard at it for a few years, save their money and go on to something else.