Soldier’s new look

Pensant
This topic is 894 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow. 132 5-star reviews as of Nov 27, but I agree that the new looks are too feminine and it seems he has already done something to his lips and cheeks. It almost looks as if he's transitioning. The older pics look much better, really fitting for a straight soldier. One of his videos features him talking and at least he doesn't have the typical gay lisp. I know some straight guys are fans of John Constantine Comic characters but he might be taking things to the extreme. And those are not 8 inches.

spacer.png

Edited by lonely_john

I posted my thoughts on this guy after meeting him in Dallas several years ago in another thread.  Two things I remember from the meeting:  1) He stated to me “You gay guys really like us straight guys” in a superior tone of voice and in a condescending manner. 2) He had really low hanging balls.  

And don’t get me going on the discussion he subjected me to about his children.  Totally inappropriate on his part to bring it up to me.  

I met him several years ago in Vegas when his look was more "clean cut".  Not as thrilled with his new look.  I had an ok time and he is a nice guy with a smoking hot bod but I likely would not repeat mostly because of his limits (no kissing) and I don't recall but am not sure he gives oral (perhaps others that have seen him can indicate if they had that experience or not).  May not be indicative of what he does with clients but his OnlyFans page only shows him receiving oral and rimming but not giving.  

From what I can gather from my experience and other posts, he is more likely in his mid 30s now rather than the advertised age of 28 so I speculate that he is trying his best to keep that youthful look with whatever he has had done and the hair styling (if you can call it styling).  To each his own and I am sure many like the look and being with a straight guy.  Different strokes for different folks.

7 hours ago, lonely_john said:

Wow. 132 5-star reviews as of Nov 27, but I agree that the new looks are too feminine and it seems he has already done something to his lips and cheeks. It almost looks as if he's transitioning. The older pics look much better, really fitting for a straight soldier. One of his videos features him talking and at least he doesn't have the typical gay lisp. I know some straight guys are fans of John Constantine Comic characters but he might be taking things to the extreme. And those are not 8 inches.

spacer.png

With his hair styled as it is plus his facial expression, in the photo he looks a lot like Helen Mirren did when she was younger.   See the above photo.

On 12/6/2021 at 9:18 PM, lonely_john said:

spacer.png

"The typical gay lisp?" Maybe you're lonely because you have internalized homophobia. JFC, femme phobia in this day and age.