Austria Makes Covid Vaccine Mandatory for Entire Population

lonely_john
This topic is 900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, BSR said:

"Anyone who does not do what we want must die!"

No, not authoritarian at all.

Correction: Those who are adamant to not following the government’s policies for the greater good of all should not benefit from the government’s care once they realize that their arrogant, petulant, dogmatic, ignorant beliefs were false and stupid. 

If someone feels so strongly about standing firmly  against the vaccinations, then “stand in your truth”, and die with some dignity, in honor of your beliefs, and refuse the hospitals care, just like you refused their preventative care. 

Edited by Monarchy79

2 minutes ago, Monarchy79 said:

Those who are adamant to not following the government’s policies for the greater good of all, should not benefit from the government’s care

Everything Stalin did was for "the greater good."  Everything Mao did was for "the greater good."  When Pol Pot killed alnost a quarter of Cambodia's population, he did so for "the greater good."  Needless to say, leftists lose me when they propose letting people die for "the greater good."

9 minutes ago, BSR said:

Everything Stalin did was for "the greater good."  Everything Mao did was for "the greater good."  When Pol Pot killed alnost a quarter of Cambodia's population, he did so for "the greater good."  Needless to say, leftists lose me when they propose letting people die for "the greater good."

You’re missing my point. And you’re confusing freedoms with civic duties. 

1.) Putting on a mask to minimize the spread of germs isn’t infringing  on anyone’s civil liberties. It’s a socially responsible civic duty. 

2.) Getting a vaccination that’s more effective than its harmful isn’t infringing on your personal rights. It’s a large-scale effort to protect the masses, which is a civic duty. 

It really cracks me up when people pick and choose when rights and civil liberties are important, especially since a majority of the same demographic that’s fighting for anti-mask & anti-vaccine mandates, follow along the same agendas that refuse to allow a woman to have the choice of having an abortion, and were pro-segregation. 

Edited by Monarchy79

5 minutes ago, BSR said:

Further, I never proposed to let people die for the greater good. I proposed people having some sense of social responsibility and doing what’s right, for the greater good. 

14 minutes ago, Monarchy79 said:

Further, I never proposed to let people die for the greater good. I proposed people having some sense of social responsibility and doing what’s right, for the greater good. 

You claim you never proposed letting people die, yet you want to bar the unvaccinated from Covid-related hospital care.  If a person with Covid needs to go to the hospital, their case is very serious and without hospital care they will likely die.  So yes, you did propose letting people die, no matter how much you try to deny it.

"Anyone who doesn't do what I want must die!"  Leftists have such beautiful powers of persuasion.

Edited by BSR
Typo

Just now, BSR said:

You claim you never proposed letting people die, yet you want to bar the unvaccinated from Covid-related hospital care.  If a person with Covid needs to go to the hospital, their case is very serious and without hospital care they will likely die.  So yes, you did propose letting people dir, no matter how much you try to deny it.

"Anyone who doesn't do what I want must die!"  Leftists have such beautiful powers of persuasion.

So are you saying that people who choose to not get vaccinated should not have any accountability once they catch the virus? 

Are you staying that anti-vaxxers should fill up hospitals and take up space and resources that could be used for others in need, because of the reckless choices that they’ve made? 

Sounds pretty entitled and self-absorbed to me. 

3 minutes ago, BSR said:

You claim you never proposed letting people die, yet you want to bar the unvaccinated from Covid-related hospital care.  If a person with Covid needs to go to the hospital, their case is very serious and without hospital care they will likely die.  So yes, you did propose letting people dir, no matter how much you try to deny it.

People who choose not to get vaxxed  and follow distancing and masking protocols and wind up catching the virus,  CHOSE to die. 

8 minutes ago, Monarchy79 said:

So are you saying that people who choose to not get vaccinated should not have any accountability once they catch the virus? 

Are you staying that anti-vaxxers should fill up hospitals and take up space and resources that could be used for others in need, because of the reckless choices that they’ve made? 

Sounds pretty entitled and self-absorbed to me. 

You are wielding the power of government as a means of coercion, then when someone challenges you, you call them entitled and self-absorbed.  Leftists get so nasty whenever they don't get their way.

Edited by BSR
Typo

2 minutes ago, Monarchy79 said:

People who choose not to get vaxxed  and follow distancing and masking protocols and wind up catching the virus,  CHOSE to die. 

Covid is not an automatic death sentence.  With treatment, many with severe cases do survive.  By denying the unvaccinated access to hospital care, you are the one who chooses that they die.

This isn't the first time this country has dealt with a pandemic, and had a fight over the government's constitutional role as a protector of its people.  The bottom line is that point at which individual rights reach the point where there is an imposition of one person's freedom over that of someone else.  As far back as I905, the Supreme Court decided that states have the right to mandate preventative measures like vaccinations in the event of the spread of a deadly disease.  In that particular case, it was small pox.  

The misinformation is the biggest issue.  There's a ton of it in this thread, from the problems caused by vaccines, which are infinitesimal compared even to influenza shots and other vaccinations, to the belief that this is all just a hoax.  That's a lack of education issue, not a personal freedom issue.  The virus is still spreading, but that's because less tha 65% of the population is vaccinated and the ratio of cases of the unvaccinated to those who are vaccinated is massive, while the number of vaccinated people who die after they get the virus is tiny, comprared to the 2% of the unvaccinated population that dies after getting it.  That figure is cumulative, by the way, a 2% death rate through another year, and we will be near the 2 million dead mark.  It's already deadlier than all the wars we've fought.  Who has decided that a 2% death rate just isn't worth giving up their personal freedom not to get a vaccine or wear a mask.  That's just plain selfish, and that's all there is to it.

If you want all of the restrictions and masks and all of that to go away, mandated vaccinations are the only way to accomplish it because there are some people whose ignorance just can't be overcome.

Look at all the hysterical people here! They think getting vaxxed will save them.  These vaccines are failing to prevent new infections and their efficacy is imploding now.  Half of all new hospitalizations in Israel are people who have been vaxxed. Gee, vaccines don't work, lock downs don't work, face masks don't work and mandates don't work to prevent CCP Virus infections, contrary to what the geniuses on here have been saying for over a year.  

The daily tracking of Covid deaths mysteriously disappeared itself.  The same vaxxer's here thought they knew how to defeat Covid and they were wrong, yet continue to run their mouths off like they know what the hell they're talking about.  According to THEM and what they've been saying for over a year, this thing should have been over by now.

Natural immunity like I have lasts for years and is the best thing and produces antibodies for many years.  Please GoodPeople don't listen to these liars, they don't know what they're talking about and that is proven by their predictions that this would all be over by now once Trump was out of office and it's not over but getting worse.  

Edited by augustus

10 minutes ago, augustus said:

Look at all the hysterical people here! They think getting vaxxed will save them.  These vaccines are failing to prevent new infections and their efficacy is imploding now.  Half of all new hospitalizations in Israel are people who have been vaxxed. Gee, vaccines don't work, lock downs don't work, face masks don't work and mandates don't work to prevent CCP Virus infections, contrary to what the geniuses on here have been saying for over a year.  

The daily tracking of Covid deaths mysteriously disappeared itself.  The same vaxxer's here thought they knew how to defeat Covid and they were wrong, yet continue to run their mouths off like they know what the hell they're talking about.  According to THEM and what they've been saying for over a year, this thing should have been over by now.

Natural immunity like I have lasts for years and is the best thing and produces antibodies for many years.  Please people don't listen to these liars, they don't know what they're talking about and that is proven by their predictions that this would all be over by now once Trump was out of office and it's not over but getting worse.  

Based on the below cited article from NPR, your statements are not true and are misguided.  

The virus is relatively new.  Doctors are learning new things every day about the virus. 

One thing for sure is that immunity (either from natural infection or vaccination) weakens over time.  That is why there is a current need for a "booster" vaccination. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/08/20/1029628471/highly-vaccinated-israel-is-seeing-a-dramatic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why

22 minutes ago, coriolis888 said:

Based on the below cited article from NPR, your statements are not true and are misguided.  

The virus is relatively new.  Doctors are learning new things every day about the virus. 

One thing for sure is that immunity (either from natural infection or vaccination) weakens over time.  That is why there is a current need for a "booster" vaccination. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/08/20/1029628471/highly-vaccinated-israel-is-seeing-a-dramatic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why

Here's the problem in the case of Covid...... some scientists are concerned that the immune system’s reaction to the vaccines being deployed now could leave an indelible imprint, and that next-generation products, updated in response to emerging variants of Covid, won’t confer as much protection or even be rendered useless.   Natural immunity provides protection for years, the vaccine is failing after just 4 months.  This is being shown in Israel and because of the imprinting caused by the vaccine, your body will not respond to any new vaccine attempting to address new variants of Covid.

22 minutes ago, coriolis888 said:

1 hour ago, augustus said:

Here's the problem in the case of Covid...... some scientists are concerned that the immune system’s reaction to the vaccines being deployed now could leave an indelible imprint, and that next-generation products, updated in response to emerging variants of Covid, won’t confer as much protection or even be rendered useless.   Natural immunity provides protection for years, the vaccine is failing after just 4 months.  This is being shown in Israel and because of the imprinting caused by the vaccine, your body will not respond to any new vaccine attempting to address new variants of Covid.

You remind me of my cousin.  He is a total anti-vaccine person. 

As a result of his opinion about coronavirus vaccines, he cannot join us on trips to places that insist on seeing a vaccination card.  

As a result, we travel but leave him alone at home. 

How sad it is that he is misguided into thinking that the vaccine will harm him.  

His being left out of joining his family is more harmful to him than his imagined fear of the vaccine.  

7 hours ago, BSR said:

Covid is not an automatic death sentence.  With treatment, many with severe cases do survive.  By denying the unvaccinated access to hospital care, you are the one who chooses that they die.

The problem is that hospital stays with unvaccinated Covid-19 patients is often quite prolonged, and when there are too many unvaccinated, especially when they don't wear masks, hospitals get filled up, and then innocent vaccinated people who get other health problems such as heart attacks can end up dying as a result. There have been several examples in which the innocent (vaccinated) died as a result of full hospitals. It even happened in states adjacent to the stupid states (such as when Idaho patients started filling up beds in eastern Washington). Thus, a person who insists it's his "right" not to be vaccinated could survive severe illness, while killing someone who acted responsibly. 

If there are plenty of beds, there's no issue. However, when resources near capacity, "lifeboat ethics" come into play. Once a hospital gets to, say 90% capacity, I feel the only fair thing to do is require proof of immunization prior to being admitted to the hospital. A "first come, first served" policy is unfair when there's a true scarcity of resources.

Another issue is that the costs of these treatments for the unvaccinated is quite high (especially due to the prolonged nature of the illness), and it's really not fair for the responsible people to shoulder this burden. There really is ZERO valid reason to avoid vaccination. Private and government insurers should be barred from offering coverage to vaccine refusers unless these refusers pay into a special fund for this purpose. 

11 hours ago, Monarchy79 said:

America is entirely too stupid to adopt this idea. People don’t really understand what civil liberties are, and will risk their lives (and others),  for their false sense of “my body, my choice”.

At the least:

Hospitals should stop treating those who catch COVID, but are not vaccinated. 

All enclosed public spaces should require proof of vaccination. 

Employers should require vaccinations as well. 

I’m surprised insurance companies still pay for people who refuse to get vaccinated just because and don’t have medical reasons for not getting vaccinated. What financial burden are all these sick people coming down with Covid and getting laid off of work or stuck in a hospital or dying because they have and spread covid~? 

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

The problem is that hospital stays with unvaccinated Covid-19 patients is often quite prolonged, and when there are too many unvaccinated, especially when they don't wear masks, hospitals get filled up, and then innocent vaccinated people who get other health problems such as heart attacks can end up dying as a result. There have been several examples in which the innocent (vaccinated) died as a result of full hospitals. It even happened in states adjacent to the stupid states (such as when Idaho patients started filling up beds in eastern Washington). Thus, a person who insists it's his "right" not to be vaccinated could survive severe illness, while killing someone who acted responsibly. 

If there are plenty of beds, there's no issue. However, when resources near capacity, "lifeboat ethics" come into play. Once a hospital gets to, say 90% capacity, I feel the only fair thing to do is require proof of immunization prior to being admitted to the hospital. A "first come, first served" policy is unfair when there's a true scarcity of resources.

Another issue is that the costs of these treatments for the unvaccinated is quite high (especially due to the prolonged nature of the illness), and it's really not fair for the responsible people to shoulder this burden. There really is ZERO valid reason to avoid vaccination. Private and government insurers should be barred from offering coverage to vaccine refusers unless these refusers pay into a special fund for this purpose. 

If we are going to go down the slippery slope of blaming hospital patients for their maladies, let's go whole hog.  Some health issues are truly beyond one's control, but most have a root cause in the patient's behavior and lifestyle: smoking, obesity, etc.  Sure, getting a jab is a lot easier than losing weight, but obesity is still within one's control.  If you are going to triage hospital care based on patient behavior, you have to factor in all the patient's behavior and decisions, not just Covid vaccination.

I don't have a problem with insurance companies jacking up rates or even denying coverage altogether to vaxx refusers.  I just don't understand why it has to be government mandated.  Let insurance companies decide for themselves how to best conduct their business as opposed to the government micromanaging. 

1 hour ago, BSR said:

If we are going to go down the slippery slope of blaming hospital patients for their maladies, let's go whole hog.  Some health issues are truly beyond one's control, but most have a root cause in the patient's behavior and lifestyle: smoking, obesity, etc.  Sure, getting a jab is a lot easier than losing weight, but obesity is still within one's control.  If you are going to triage hospital care based on patient behavior, you have to factor in all the patient's behavior and decisions, not just Covid vaccination.

I don't have a problem with insurance companies jacking up rates or even denying coverage altogether to vaxx refusers.  I just don't understand why it has to be government mandated.  Let insurance companies decide for themselves how to best conduct their business as opposed to the government micromanaging. 

You’re right… You bring up a very important points. Who is responsible and who is able to take responsibility in an honest and transparent way. Throughout history, including our own, governments, Institutions have a bias and interests according to the people comprising and operating those venues. Perhaps it is worth considering some sort of non partisan checks and balances system that overseas the integrity and motives of those imposing control/mandate/law~ 

Nonpartisan being a key word here… something more than two opposing parties~ 
 Maybe instead of not covering people or penalizing people who prefer to not be vaccinated, and provide some sort of bonus or benefit to those who do contribute to the decreased spread of coronavirus. Perhaps A tax break or an insurance premium break for those who are vaccinated. For those who don’t smoke, get certification from a weight loss program, etc~ The idea being incentives as opposed to punishments.

Edited by Tygerscent

Was it Marvin Gaye that sang that song: oh oh… I herd it through the Grapevine… Corona won’t you be mine… ya aa.. I herd it though the grape vine~”~ 

There’s a lot of misunderstanding about herd immunity. I’ve had conversations with anti-maskers and anti-VAXers, (mostly in rural areas, across the country in general and in Europe), and the relatively common  understanding seems to be that if we all just get this virus we will gain instant immunity and it will go away or become a non-problem, meaning less severe.  

What is not taken into consideration is that we are a naïve population that has never been exposed to this exceptionally compromising contagion that happens to be a virus~ 

Why being naïve makes a difference is because, not having been exposed previously to this virus, (historically thru other similar events), our bodies have not been prompted to evolve an immune response that can effectively reduce the impact of mortality, severity of illness and diminish its infectivity~ It effects each individual in unique and numerous ways~ 

Some people feel nothing, others die… still more convert back and forth between poz and neg and exhibit “long hauler” disease states. 

There is a problem with the theory that exposure to coronavirus equates/results in effective, long lasting immunity~ 

Studies and real life incidences have shown that simply being exposed to the virus itself, even if you overcome it with no severity of disease, doesn’t necessarily provide people with long-term or effective immunity. 

On the contrary… It appears that those who have already gotten sick with the actual virus stand an even greater risk of becoming infected again but, that doesn’t mean that they will get “sick” with less severity: ie. (“Unvaccinated people who had a recent infection were five times more likely to be reinfected with the coronavirus compared to those who were fully vaccinated and didn't have a prior infection, according to a new study published Friday, (29/10/2021), in the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.”https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/961975

…more details on that here on the morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7044e1.htm ). 

It’s interesting that people do not consider what other contagions we have actually ever gained herd immunity from. I can think of a number off the top of my head that we have not gained heard immunity from: HIV, hepatitis C, small pox, rubella, measles, mumps, dengue fever, Ebola, hunta, rotavirus, polio, and rabies. There are more~ 

Some of these we’ve been exposed to for a long time… Others only more recently.  

Regardless, we have not developed herd immunity to them. 

There’s a lot of bacterial infections that we also have not gained herd immunity to despite their presence in human populations for thousands of years: gonorrhea, syphilis, staphylococcus aureus, the plague, pneumonia, anthrax, typhoid, cholera, diphtheria, encephalitis, meningitis, (and more).

Many of these, whether viral, bacterial or parasitic, (like malarial plasmodia), can severely compromise one’s health, if not immediately, via accumulative damage to the body over time~ That includes not only disease left unchecked but, complications due to treatments resultant from initial or ongoing post-infection damage done~ 

Some may argue that herpes would be an example of herd immunity but, that is also neglecting that herpies accounts for all cases of Kaposi Sarcoma and multicentric Castleman’s disease, (associated with lymph node cancer). Neither of which are exclusive to HIV~ It’s prominent in other parts of the world and not associated with HIV~ 

In terms of oncology alone, viruses have an impact: “Of the 11 infectious pathogens classified as group 1 carcinogens by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC),1 we have previously shown that the four most important are Helicobacter pylori, high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV), hepatitis B virus (HBV), and hepatitis C virus (HCV).2 Together, they account for more than 90% of infection-related cancers worldwide.2”

(https://www.thelancet.com/journals/langlo/article/PIIS2214-109X(19)30488-7/fulltext).

Approximately, 15% of all cancer can be attributed to viral origins. Link: ( Cancer issue: Viruses and Human Cancer ).

Here is another link to some of those virus contagions with oncology significance: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/infectious-agents/infections-that-can-lead-to-cancer/viruses.html

Simply overcoming the initial infection whether mild or severe, doesn’t exclude one from potential complications later on in life when one’s immunological guard is down due to other factors such as age or other diseases states~ What one’s body fights while in peek form, may fail when compromised for any number of reasons. 

While people can use data as scare tactics… Some things simply don’t change regardless of what we think or how we try to use the information. Despite what we think about the earth being round, oblong, egg shaped or flat, It is what it is. Our fears or confidence about it doesn’t change the truth~ 

Coronavirus is what it is… Like any other pandemic, some people will care, some won’t, some will do what they can to protect themselves/others and some won’t. The virus will play itself out among the players who play with it and are in the game, (all of us)~ 

A Consideration: In cards, it tends to be important how you play your hand~ 

A few things that have been established about vaccinations and non vaccinated infection: 

1). Those who become infected due to natural infection can expect repeated infection approximately every 16 to 17 months. (Two sources: https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S2666-5247%2821%2900219-6

PIIS2666524721002196.pdf

…and https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/961487 ). 

Natural infection doesn’t necessarily mean better protection or herd immunity~ In fact, it may not necessarily lead to even natural immunity in cases: ( Predictors of Nonseroconversion after SARS-CoV-2 Infection - Volume 27, Number 9—September 2021 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC ). 

2). Without a proper Petri dish and growth medium, neither bacteria nor virion contagions can grow/replicate… Without inoculating other Petri dishes, Infection doesn’t spread. Since the number of Petri dishes and growth environment are reduced, mutation rates drop and variant forms are diminished as well~   

Vaccines contribute to the “fewer Petri dishes = limited infection” idea in that, they lessen the potential for not only illness in general but, it’s severity in those infected. It is a misnomer that being vaccinated means you can not become infected or get others sick. 

ie. “…People infected with Delta carry around 1,200 times more virus in their noses compared with the original version of the coronavirus. The amount of virus in vaccinated individuals who become infected with Delta is on par with those who are unvaccinated, and both can transmit the virus to others.

In vaccinated people, however, the amount of virus drops more quickly, so they likely spread the virus for a shorter time.” ( https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/963030 ).

Vaccinated individuals trended on having approx five x’s better immunity than non vaccinated: ( COVID Vax 5 Times More Protective Than Natural Immunity ). 

While statistics change and our understanding of coronavirus evolves, so will our responses to it~ 

My own personal approach is to avoid covid infection and do what I can to limit the size/quality of the human Petri dish by getting vaccinated, masking and social distancing sensibly and accordingly~

If the vaccine means a reduced chance to develop some potential cancer that coronavirus might be associated with, I’ll take the vaccination~ Cancer sucks~ 

Change in peoples behavior comes over time or by force but, their beliefs are established thru experience and influence~ 

All sides and approaches to coronavirus by human beings will add to our experience, influencing our behavior and beliefs~ 

Some assert the idea that people should have the right to do with their bodies what they will… okay, then I guess we be comfortable with our own decisions~ (more of a question than statement). We learn to take care of ourselves without regard for others~ The assumption is that as long as we take care of ourselves we are not responsible for the safety of others~ 

It’s an interesting and idealistic paradigm that people are responsible/aware/intelligent/capable enough to protect themselves from a virus we are only still learning about~ 

The percentages of who is “all of that” and who is “not” changes with time and a person’s own circumstances~ 

I think my curiosity leads me to the question: whose responsibility is it to determine who is responsible and who is not~? One might argue “the individuals own self”… I guess that works for the people who have the ability to be responsible and capable but, if you are not one of those who acts as your accountable Guardian~? What happens if your abilities change and you don’t realize it~? ie. Cancer, diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, MS, things that sneak up on you without your knowing~?

Austria‘s position at this time seems to be one of accountable guardianship due to increased cases. 

In matters so influential in our life and lifestyle, perhaps of lesser importance is taking sides and of greater importance looking at all sides to find the truth of the matter. 

14 hours ago, Monarchy79 said:

America is entirely too stupid to adopt this idea. People don’t really understand what civil liberties are, and will risk their lives (and others),  for their false sense of “my body, my choice”.

At the least:

Hospitals should stop treating those who catch COVID, but are not vaccinated. 

That's a dumb statement.  Should we stop treating people who get HIV who aren't on Prep and don't use condoms<|? Should we not give abortions to people who choose not to use birth control?  

Should we stop treating diabetics who choose to eat sugar?

Should we stop treating people with lung disease who continue to smoke?

The list could go on and on...

12 hours ago, Monarchy79 said:

I'm pro vaccine and I'm vaccinated but ya''ll are hateful awful people on here.  I'm also a nurse and have to work with covid people, just to put that in perspective with you before you start throwing stones.

Edited by MassageAdam

11 hours ago, augustus said:

Natural immunity like I have lasts for years and is the best thing and produces antibodies for many years.  Please GoodPeople don't listen to these liars, they don't know what they're talking about and that is proven by their predictions that this would all be over by now once Trump was out of office and it's not over but getting worse.  

You claim that natural immunity works but are clear proof that it doesn’t. 
Your specifically haven’t been immune to the epidemic of the following social diseases that’s plagued this earth for centuries:

1.) lack of critical thinking

2.) lack of general comprehension

3.) ignorance

You’ve been infected with these diseases for years, with no cure, no vaxx and no natural immunity. 

1 hour ago, MassageAdam said:

I'm pro vaccine and I'm vaccinated but ya''ll are hateful awful people on here.  I'm also a nurse and have to work with covid people, just to put that in perspective with you before you start throwing stones.

Question: 

How would you feel if a loved one had a critical illness (not covid) , and was left to die because the hospitals were filled with treating COVID patients who would have prevented being there in the first place, had they been vaxxed? 

Let that scenario sink in. 

People who recklessly refuse the vaccinations, refuse the mask mandates and then casually catch the virus and wind up in hospitals are taking away care from children, the elderly, and other health-compromised people who have emergencies. 

5 hours ago, MassageAdam said:

All I’m saying is this: There needs to be some personal responsibility accounted for in this discussion. 

The scenarios you mentioned are similar but are very complex. What’s unique about COVID is that this epidemic is DEPLETING medical resources GLOBALLY, all because some stupid idiot doesn’t want to do something very simple. It’s selfish, and it’s disgusting. 

Edited by Monarchy79