Living with a Masseur

JckBNimble
This topic is 1082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I started dating a masseur right before the pandemic and we have been talking about moving in together. He works from home and the question has come up that if he’s going to have his table set up in the living room, can I just hang in the bedroom while he has a client, or should I be expected to leave the apartment entirely? My job has me out of the apartment most days anyway, but at night I’m typically home.

Anyone have any experience with this? Or suggestions?

i’ve been at some masseurs’ apartments when the so/partner/bf/husband are in another room out of sight. i think some people are uncomfortable when that happens. in some cases, the so/partner/bf/husband leaves. i know that happens in one case because i always see him coming back to the apartment when i leave. i used to go to a guy in philly whose wife used to be downstairs but it got to the point where it was just too weird for me given the way he behaved.

Really great post!!!

I'm sure that has to be difficult for the roommate/boyfriend not to mention dangerous - you are letting total strangers into your home not knowing their past or what they are capable of.

If boyfriend, that has got to be more tough knowing your bf is in the next room naked with another man.

I started dating a masseur right before the pandemic and we have been talking about moving in together. He works from home and the question has come up that if he’s going to have his table set up in the living room, can I just hang in the bedroom while he has a client, or should I be expected to leave the apartment entirely? My job has me out of the apartment most days anyway, but at night I’m typically home.

Anyone have any experience with this? Or suggestions?

Don’t move in together.

If you do, one of the following will eventually occur:

1.) The relationship will be ruined

2.) His massage business will be ruined, or

3.) BOTH

Here’s why:

1.) Clients do not like coming to a private home of a

masseur, realizing (after getting naked on a massage table) that there’s someone else present in the space. The footsteps, TV, cooking, or any other sounds of “life”, will turn off clients, and his work will be impacted. I have a good masseur, who does excellent work. However, I couldn’t relax the last time I saw him... His roommate was clanking dishes in the kitchen, while cooking dinner, and the smell of whatever he was cooking made me extremely hungry. That was two years ago, and I haven’t booked an appointment with him since.

2.) You may wind up getting jealous. Jealousy and curiosity is a normal trait, and regardless of the type of massages he provides, your mind will start wandering, especially the moment you see that hot, sexy client come in (or out) of your residence.

3.) The dynamic of energy between you,your boyfriends, and the clients will change in every exchange. I can’t explain how, but it just does.

I find that it’s best to keep business and personal separate, and although cohabitation always sounds great (especially because of the cost-savings), it’s best not to live with your partner, if his home business, is THIS business ?

i don’t think it’s fair to say don’t move in together. he may be very comfortable with the situation, but those are things to consider. plenty of masseurs i have gone to live with someone as part of a relationship. as i understood his question, it is really directed to whether he can stay in the bedroom of the apartment or leave during a massage. i doubt he’ll be clanking dishes in the bedroom, but your point about being quiet is well taken.

i’ve been at some masseurs’ apartments when the so/partner/bf/husband are in another room out of sight. i think some people are uncomfortable when that happens. in some cases, the so/partner/bf/husband leaves. i know that happens in one case because i always see him coming back to the apartment when i leave. i used to go to a guy in philly whose wife used to be downstairs but it got to the point where it was just too weird for me given the way he behaved.

That reminds of a time I visited a client on an outcall. He’d told me he had mild Parkinson’s and a massage helped him with the condition. He seemed a really nice guy. I made sure he knew what style of massage I did (sensual/erotic) and he confirmed that this is what he wanted.

So I arrive at his place and he shows me to the room. As I went into the room a small girl, about age 10 was in there doing what looked like her homework. My client was Russian I think and he spoke to her in Russian, I assume to ask her to leave because she packed up and left the room.

This was a little disconcerting for me but I started to set up my table. I asked him if he’d had a sensual massage before because I wanted to make absolutely sure he knew it was a naked massage and included happy ending etc. He confirmed he knew and was happy.

I assumed the girl was his daughter and that maybe he couldn’t sort out childcare. So as I set up and stripped down to my pants I asked him if we’d be disturbed atall (I really didn’t want any kids coming in) because he hadn’t locked the door. He said no it’s fine. So we started.

He’d booked 90 minutes and for the first half hour I kept my pants on just in case someone came in. I could hear talking and walking around coming from upstairs.

After half hour I took off my pants because he was starting to touch my cock. So the massage progresses and he seems to enjoy me paying attention to his hole etc. He turns over and I see he’s hard. He asks me to cum on his chest so I shoot and then suck him off to finish. Fortunately without any interruptions.

He then pays, puts his clothes back on (I didn’t even clean off the cum) and I start to pack up. He tells me it was great and he really enjoyed it. As I’m leaving via the hallway a woman comes down the stairs with the daughter, who says “mummy what is that?” as she points at the massage table I’m carrying out. The woman says “it’s a massage table, the man has been massaging daddy”.

I just couldn’t get away fast enough...I’ve never been back.

i don’t think it’s fair to say don’t move in together. he may be very comfortable with the situation, but those are things to consider. plenty of masseurs i have gone to live with someone as part of a relationship. as i understood his question, it is really directed to whether he can stay in the bedroom of the apartment or leave during a massage. i doubt he’ll be clanking dishes in the bedroom, but your point about being quiet is well taken.

Your point is logical and perfect.

Unfortunately, people are neither... ??

That reminds of a time I visited a client on an outcall. He’d told me he had mild Parkinson’s and a massage helped him with the condition. He seemed a really nice guy. I made sure he knew what style of massage I did (sensual/erotic) and he confirmed that this is what he wanted.

So I arrive at his place and he shows me to the room. As I went into the room a small girl, about age 10 was in there doing what looked like her homework. My client was Russian I think and he spoke to her in Russian, I assume to ask her to leave because she packed up and left the room.

This was a little disconcerting for me but I started to set up my table. I asked him if he’d had a sensual massage before because I wanted to make absolutely sure he knew it was a naked massage and included happy ending etc. He confirmed he knew and was happy.

I assumed the girl was his daughter and that maybe he couldn’t sort out childcare. So as I set up and stripped down to my pants I asked him if we’d be disturbed atall (I really didn’t want any kids coming in) because he hadn’t locked the door. He said no it’s fine. So we started.

He’d booked 90 minutes and for the first half hour I kept my pants on just in case someone came in. I could hear talking and walking around coming from upstairs.

After half hour I took off my pants because he was starting to touch my cock. So the massage progresses and he seems to enjoy me paying attention to his hole etc. He turns over and I see he’s hard. He asks me to cum on his chest so I shoot and then suck him off to finish. Fortunately without any interruptions.

He then pays, puts his clothes back on (I didn’t even clean off the cum) and I start to pack up. He tells me it was great and he really enjoyed it. As I’m leaving via the hallway a woman comes down the stairs with the daughter, who says “mummy what is that?” as she points at the massage table I’m carrying out. The woman says “it’s a massage table, the man has been massaging daddy”.

did he have a nice cock lol

Who was the Philly guy? Still advertise?

@Jamie21we definitely need to have you in the US. You have such good stories to share and you sound so hot!!

@JckBNimble, JckBQuick!

Don't do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember: Jack be nimble,Jack be quick,Jack jump overThe candlestick

Edited by Oaktown

@Jamie21we definitely need to have you in the US. You have such good stories to share and you sound so hot!!

Thank you! Please send first class tickets on BA (I only fly BA) and I’ll make a visit to the US. It is one of my top favourite places to visit. I’ve been many times.

There’s more stories about sensual massage on my blog on my website sensualtouchco.com All of them from my experience working as a masseur and in the sex industry. I hope you like them.

Thank you! Please send first class tickets on BA (I only fly BA) and I’ll make a visit to the US.

BA / FC? Jamie, I have a lovely appointed Gulfstream 650, would you board it to go over the pond?

Depends on how many appointments he has and how many are incall. What if he is in the middle of a message and you are stuck outside? Are you talking one bedroom with just one entrance to apartment? It depends on what is tolerable to the two of you. I used to go to a masseur who lived in a two bedroom with another roommate-but he always had that person leave before a massage appointment. The only reason I knew is sometimes I came early due to the drive and the roommate was leaving. So it depends.

I agree that having someone in the home during a massage wouldn't be ideal for business, but it's up to him to decide if he's ok with it provided you're comfortable. I was seeing this masseur in NYC and on maybe the third visit could hear someone rustling around in the kitchen. The masseur claimed it was "the cable guy" but I'm sure it was someone who lived there. It was distracting and also made the whole experience seem less private. If I were a masseur (or living with one), I don't think I'd want clients in my home at all, but I'm a very private person.