Logan_D now in New York

bdmarkny

On 10/12/2021 at 2:14 PM, dutchal said:

He's accumulated a bunch of very good rm reviews.

I've been meaning to ask...this comment reminded to do just that...I often see people say the "read" a review on RM.  What am i doing wrong that i don't see any reviews except for the same template questions answered  and a star rating.  And i have a premium membership.  Are there in a location on the site i'm not aware of? Anybody? 

12 minutes ago, hammee3ny said:

I've been meaning to ask...this comment reminded to do just that...I often see people say the "read" a review on RM.  What am i doing wrong that i don't see any reviews except for the same template questions answered  and a star rating.  And i have a premium membership.  Are there in a location on the site i'm not aware of? Anybody? 

The thing you are 'doing wrong', and it's not you, it's RM, is that you live in the US (assumption on my part). Text comments on RM reviews are not visible there (reviewers don't always write one, BTW). Short of moving to Canada, you need to use a VPN or a proxy server so you can log on as if you were in another country. I can't recall an address to use (I'm in Australia and don't need to use one), but there are some that are simple to use. I'm sure others will chime in.

22 minutes ago, mike carey said:

The thing you are 'doing wrong', and it's not you, it's RM, is that you live in the US (assumption on my part). Text comments on RM reviews are not visible there (reviewers don't always write one, BTW). Short of moving to Canada, you need to use a VPN or a proxy server so you can log on as if you were in another country. I can't recall an address to use (I'm in Australia and don't need to use one), but there are some that are simple to use. I'm sure others will chime in.

SUPER HELPUL. Thanks!😘

On 2/24/2022 at 7:50 AM, Beancounter said:

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/86686-two-brothers-toronto-bp/

Here is a link that will discuss the “hide me proxy server”.  There are other threads in the Forum that discuss this topic.  Type in ‘hide me proxy’ and you’ll get links to several topics on this subject. Hope this helps. 

Thanks so much @Beancounter!

• 4 months later...

I have met with him both before and after his name change (Logan_D...NYCFitJock).  For the past four weeks, I have contacted him by phone and RM Message but have received no reply despite multiple attempts.  This is unusual as he has always been responsive in the past.

Does anyone have any info about him? 

19 hours ago, RealNowhereman said:

I have met with him both before and after his name change (Logan_D...NYCFitJock).  For the past four weeks, I have contacted him by phone and RM Message but have received no reply despite multiple attempts.  This is unusual as he has always been responsive in the past.

Does anyone have any info about him? 

Same here.  We had tentative plans (we were going to firm up when i was back from traveling) and have tried to reach him multiple times with no responses.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...