What to call my new bitch?

This topic is 1102 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name the dog Clinton, perfect

I named my cat Clinton in 2000

I had cats named Willy and Hillary. They were born in 1992. Was going to change their names but one day I said "Hillary Clinton" to someone on the phone and Hillary the cat came running. When a cat recognizes their own name you keep it!

If you like opera and ever get her a female companion, you might consider Erda, Fricka, Rosina, Musetta, Adina, Dorabella, Pamina, Lenora (beethoven), (thinking of females who did not meet dire endings) or Violetta, Senta, Tosca, Amneris, Aida, Leonora (Forza del Destino), Gilda, Amelia, Desdemona, Stella ... (females who weren't as fortunate).

Sam. (Short for Samantha, of course.)

My first dog was a black Labrador female who I named Samantha or Sammy for short. I got her at 8 weeks and had her for 9 years. She was a high energy dog who needed lots of exercise, which I was able to give her. She loved to swim and I had a lakeside summer house so that was great. A very loveable dog.

Bailey or Dallas. The important question is what do you want to call your new puppy? It's cute that you'd let a "potential" have a say in this. Let's hope you don't hate the puppy if your potential doesn't work out. By your description of how he picks names he already sounds too high maintenance for my liking. Good luck.