Will.Varner
This topic is 1144 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shower and brush teeth. That is all.

As everyone has a different take on Hygiene, I’ll be more specific:

Showering:

Shower RIGHT before your massage.

Wash your hair.

Wash your face (if you have any facial hair, pay extra attention to your beard and moustache, as food particles, sauces, and daily grime and gunk can get trapped in there)

Wash your body:

Scrub your:

Neck, shoulders, in (and behind) your ears, your arms, arm pits, back, chest, stomach, inside your navel, the front and back of your legs, both sides of your hands, in between your hands, under your fingernails too.

Get the tops, bottoms of your feet and scrub between your toes too.

Then pay close attention to the GOODS.

Wash your entire dick. The head and shaft, and if you’re uncut, pull that skin back, and soap up under that hood too. Wash your balls, your taint, and then scrub your entire ass.... your butt cheeks and your ass HOLE, get all up in there too. Once you’re squeaky clean, soap up and do it all over again.....

Then thoroughly dry off and moisturize.

Grooming:

Make sure your finger nails and toe nails are trimmed.

Trim your nose hairs and make sure no huge boogers are in there and that no boogers are dangling by when you breathe.

Oral Hygiene:

Brush your teeth (thoroughly)

Brush your tongue (thoroughly)

Floss (a piece of trapped food could cause your entire mouth to smell, even if you thoroughly brush) if flossing causes gum sensitivity, this can be remedied by getting a thicker/wavier floss and by flowing more frequently (this builds up the strength in my gums).

Use mouth wash.

And pop a mint in your mouth once you’re done and are on your way to your massage.

Check those ears and get rid of any wax.

You’re officially squeaky clean and are ready for a massage whose mileage may vary ?

Hygiene no no’s before a massage:

Skimping on the showering: “Wash ups”, and “bird baths”, just don’t cover it. You need a full shower from head to toe.

Not washing that butthole:

A lot of guys believe that letting soapy water run down their butts is sufficient for washing their asses. This is a no no. Spread those checks and wash that crack.

Assuming that your daily shower has you “covered”:

Even if it’s a sedentary desk job, your morning shower does not leave you sufficiently clean enough for an evening massage. While you’ve been enjoying your day, you’ve been pissing, crapping, and incubating in your sweat, oils and juices in your clothes all day. The masseur will smell things that you can’t.

If masseurs had a forum where they’d give their top pet peeves, hygiene would be on the top of the list.

Trust me on that.

Edited by Monarchy79

Showering:

Wash your hair.

Wash your face (if you have any facial hair, pay extra attention to your beard and moustache, as food particles, sauces, and daily grime and gunk can get trapped in there)

Wash your body:

Scrub your:

Neck, shoulders, in (and behind) your ears, your arms, arm pits, back, chest, stomach, inside your navel, the front and back of your legs, both sides of your hands, in between your hands, under your fingernails too.

Wash your entire dick. The head and shaft, and if you’re uncut, pull that skin back, and soap up under that hood too. Wash your balls, your taint, and then scrub your entire ass.... your butt cheeks and your ass HOLE, get all up in there too. Once you’re squeaky clean, soap up and do it all over again.....

Grooming:

Trim your nose hairs and make sure no huge boogers are in there and that no boogers are dangling by when you breathe.

Oral Hygiene:

Floss (a piece of trapped food could cause your entire mouth to smell, even if you thoroughly brush) if flossing causes gun sensitivity, this can be remedied by getting a thicker/wavier floss and by flowing more frequently (this builds up the strength in my gums).

Use mouth wash.

And pop a mint in your mouth once you’re done and are on your way to your massage.

You’re officially squeaky clean and are ready for a massage whose mileage may vary ?

Skimping on the showering: “Wash ups”, and “bird baths”, just don’t cover it. You need a full shower from head to toe.

A lot of guys believe that letting soapy water run down their butts is sufficient for washing their asses. This is a no no. Spread those checks and wash that crack.

Even if it’s a sedentary desk job, your morning shower does not leave you sufficiently clean enough for an evening massage. While you’ve been enjoying your day, you’ve been pissing, crapping, and incubating in your sweat, oils and juices in your clothes all day. The masseur will smell things that you can’t.

If masseurs had a forum where they’d give their too pet peeves, hygiene would be on the top of the list.

Trust me on that.

@monarchy. You are too funny. I thought I was a clean freak but now you make me wonder if I'm clean enough. When you are done with your cleansing routine, you are ready for some real action beyond a therapeutic massage.

@monarchy. You are too funny. I thought I was a clean freak but now you make me wonder if I'm clean enough. When you are done with your cleansing routine, you are ready for some real action beyond a therapeutic massage.

???,

I am serious with my hygiene and grooming. It has taken me FAR on the massage table too (now I think about it, my overall approach to cleanliness, has gotten me many small benefits which I’ll gladly explain if you’re curious)

Even therapeutic massages can get a bit “invasive”. I always want to make sure the masseur is comfortable to massage every nook and cranny. And they usually do.

Showering:

Wash your hair.

Wash your body:

Scrub your:

Grooming:

Oral Hygiene:

Floss (a piece of trapped food could cause your entire mouth to smell, even if you thoroughly brush) if flossing causes gum sensitivity, this can be remedied by getting a thicker/wavier floss and by flowing more frequently (this builds up the strength in my gums).

Use mouth wash.

If masseurs had a forum where they’d give their top pet peeves, hygiene would be on the top of the list.

Trust me on that.

That’s a very thorough preparation! As a sensual masseur I agree that clients who’s hygiene is poor is one of the most challenging aspects of the job.

I always require that my clients shower before their massage. If you want a good massage where your masseur will go to areas that normal masseurs won’t then be clean and ready.

Aside from the hygiene factors you should also have payment ready, be on time and respect the masseurs limits.

???,

I am serious with my hygiene and grooming. It has taken me FAR on the massage table too (now I think about it, my overall approach to cleanliness, has gotten me many small benefits which I’ll gladly explain if you’re curious)

Even therapeutic massages can get a bit “invasive”. I always want to make sure the masseur is comfortable to massage every nook and cranny. And they usually do.

I didn’t go into as much detail as you but my pre massage hygiene routine is just as meticulous.

My number one reason is I’m asking someone to be very physically close to me and I want him to be as comfortable as possible. It’s out of respect for the masseur.

The other reason, to your point, being extremely clean is more likely (in my experience) to get more exploration into those “hard to reach” spots.

Avoid any foods that may have garlic...unfortunately, many sandwiches in delis have garlic in the sauce or mayo... until garlic is fully digested the odor comes out of you even after brushing, rinsing with Listerine, etc... and if you expect to get close and intimate, that would be a barrier.... same goes for the providers.

Avoid any foods that may have garlic...unfortunately, many sandwiches in delis have garlic in the sauce or mayo... until garlic is fully digested the odor comes out of you even after brushing, rinsing with Listerine, etc... and if you expect to get close and intimate, that would be a barrier.... same goes for the providers.

Awesome suggestion!!!!!

I’ve always believed in avoiding certain foods and eating certain foods when dealing in more “interpersonal”, activities......

Showering:

Wash your hair.

Wash your body:

Scrub your:

Grooming:

Oral Hygiene:

Use mouth wash.

Trust me on that.

Too anal for me.

There is a gulf between what Americans feel is clean as compared to Europeans. Having lived in Europe and spending over 25 years working there for periods and meeting many men from different countries, I am used to more natural body orders and tastes, not washed away by cleansing solutions to the point of sterilized flesh. Call me a naturalist if you will. Just my preference.

Too anal for me.

If you think that’s anal, I didn’t even go into other additional grooming routines I have (not related to masseur prep (which includes body scrubs, soaks, bubble baths, and facial masks).??????

I’ll never be offended by being told that I’m “too clean”. I wear it like a badge of honor... ?

There is a gulf between what Americans feel is clean as compared to Europeans. Having lived in Europe and spending over 25 years working there for periods and meeting many men from different countries, I am used to more natural body orders and tastes, not washed away by cleansing solutions to the point of sterilized flesh. Call me a naturalist if you will. Just my preference.

Your commentary (which is accurate) made me think of the first time I visited Rome, in the middle of a hot summer. I encountered some of the most impeccably dressed (and pungent smelling) characters ever. It was a major culture shock for me. Then on to France, the birthplace of Perfume, where I naively assumed that everyone would smell of fresh soap, and limited-edition Guerlain fragrances (boy was I wrong) . Then I learned why perfume was created, and got a major reality check.

To each their own when it comes to their hygiene preferences.... but (in my opinion), when it comes to visiting dentists, doctors, and masseurs, it’s best to be on the safe side and be “sterilized fresh”.

I’ll tell you one weird thing about me... although I like being super super fresh, soapy and clean smelling (I wear cologne too, just not when visiting masseurs) , I don’t mind natural body scents on others.... a sexy guy with some musky pits (or other regions), doesn’t bother me at all, ironically.

Your commentary (which is accurate) made me think of the first time I visited Rome, in the middle of a hot summer. I encountered some of the most impeccably dressed (and pungent smelling) characters ever. It was a major culture shock for me. Then on to France, the birthplace of Perfume, where I naively assumed that everyone would smell of fresh soap, and limited-edition Guerlain fragrances (boy was I wrong) . Then I learned why perfume was created, and got a major reality check.

To each their own when it comes to their hygiene preferences.... but (in my opinion), when it comes to visiting dentists, doctors, and masseurs, it’s best to be on the safe side and be “sterilized fresh”.

If you think Rome is bad sit next to a taxi driver in Bangkok.

If you think Rome is bad sit next to a taxi driver in Bangkok.

That’s strange, as I’ve been to Bangkok, and didn’t find the taxi drivers to be smelly....

I just got tired of every Taxi Driver offering me suggestions and places to get “boom boom”.

???

I’ll tell you one weird thing about me... although I like being super super fresh, soapy and clean smelling (I wear cologne too, just not when visiting masseurs) , I don’t mind natural body scents on others.... a sexy guy with some musky pits (or other regions), doesn’t bother me at all, ironically.

I could understand that it can turn you on if there is an ever so slight aroma but I'd bet that you would have a difficult time if your partner had asked you to remain smelly for him. I don't think you would be comfortable doing that after what you've described as your grooming routine to us.

I could understand that it can turn you on if there is an ever so slight aroma but I'd bet that you would have a difficult time if your partner had asked you to remain smelly for him. I don't think you would be comfortable doing that after what you've described as your grooming routine to us.

Actually you’re right....

Years ago, I got ghosted by a very sexy guy I was hooking up with. He flat out told me it was my “overbathing”.

To explain, we met off of a hookup site years ago. The sex was fantastic. Typically, after work, I’d go to the gym. He’d always ask to hook up after I’m done working out. To my naïveté, I was showering and putting on fresh undies, after my workouts, and right before meeting him. The final time we hooked up, he said for me to come and see him right after the gym and in caps texted me the following: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SHOWERING.”

I thought it was a timing issue for him, so I shortened my workout, ended earlier and took a shower anyway. Well when we stripped down, and he got a whiff of freshness, he was irritated, and I told him that I wasn’t as strapped for time, so I made time for a shower....... (silly me)

When I got back home he sent me a text, basically saying that “it’s not that serious to smell like a fragrance counter all the time”.

He was not only annoyed with my showering, he was also annoyed with whatever fragrance was still lingering on my work clothes.

That’s when I learned about the importance of B.O., and pheromones.

Actually cleaning your hole internally is not healthy. Just on the outside with warm water and organic soap. Youre not getting fucked. Youre just getting a massage.

I guess I should have rephrased my statement.... when I was suggesting washing one’s butthole, I was staying to simply scrub one’s buttcrack.

Ensure that there are no skids, dingleberries, or anything else back there.

Actually you’re right....

Years ago, I got ghosted by a very sexy guy I was hooking up with. He flat out told me it was my “overbathing”.

To explain, we met off of a hookup site years ago. The sex was fantastic. Typically, after work, I’d go to the gym. He’d always ask to hook up after I’m done working out. To my naïveté, I was showering and putting on fresh undies, after my workouts, and right before meeting him. The final time we hooked up, he said for me to come and see him right after the gym and in caps texted me the following: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SHOWERING.”

I thought it was a timing issue for him, so I shortened my workout, ended earlier and took a shower anyway. Well when we stripped down, and he got a whiff of freshness, he was irritated, and I told him that I wasn’t as strapped for time, so I made time for a shower....... (silly me)

When I got back home he sent me a text, basically saying that “it’s not that serious to smell like a fragrance counter all the time”.

He was not only annoyed with my showering, he was also annoyed with whatever fragrance was still lingering on my work clothes.

That’s when I learned about the importance of B.O., and pheromones.

Well, his loss! I guess he would have had to jump you in the locker room on your way to the shower. I prefer the freshness with a light clean scent of cologne. The worst is when the guy is far from fresh and puts on cologne to cover the pungent odors like the foreigners you describe. I find that to be very unpleasant and a turn off. You and I would get along fine.

Well, his loss! I guess he would have had to jump you in the locker room on your way to the shower. I prefer the freshness with a light clean scent of cologne. The worst is when the guy is far from fresh and puts on cologne to cover the pungent odors like the foreigners you describe. I find that to be very unpleasant and a turn off. You and I would get along fine.

Different strokes for different folks!!!