RIP Guy Fawkes/daddy

Cooper

This is indeed sad news, not only because of the fact of Guy’s death and the loss to those who knew him personally, but to the larger community who participated on this site.

I fervently hope somehow we can carry on exchanging thoughts and ideas here but am completely in the dark as to whether this is possible.

Whichever way it goes, it’s been a fun ride with you guys.

I'm so sad to hear this. He was such an amazing man and without his encouragement, I'm pretty sure @Robster and I never would have gotten to make friends with so many of you. As others before me had said so incredibly well, I hope he realized what a positive difference he made in a lot of people's lives.

This site and this community is a testament to the soul of Guy Fawkes, a man I never met but felt like I knew and had a kinship with. He was obviously a big hearted man to give all of the time energy and heart and soul he put into this community. He was also a thoughtfully rebellious soul, willing to take personal risk to challenge injustice...right up to the line. And he fought for the underdogs, this community here just trying to live our harmless truth without judgement or persecution. This loss comes at the end of a year we have all experienced so much loss, its' magnitude is amplified.

Now, we wait....until the day we try to come to this site and it too, has passed on. While I'd love to think this community will live on, it's naive to think that can happen without a platform to bring us all together. Hard to believe there is another Guy Fawkes out there, someone with the heart, the time, the technical ability, the rebelliousness and the willingness to take the risks Guy did. I for one am not that person, which is why I have always been so thankful someone else was. Let's hope that Guy's spirit will live on in someone new, I think he would want that.

We all hope that when we pass we have changed the world in some way, whether big or small. Guy changed the world by bringing this community together, and bringing our common interest out of the dark shadows and into the light.

RIP Guy Fawkes, may your spirit and your legacy live on

125-1254354_freetoedit-fairy-angel-man-human-wings-guy-male.png

Thank you Daddy for the consistent and dedicated love you gifted us with... for representing us thru easy and difficult times... for holding us to higher standards and helping us to better realize our selves, our potentials and our greater goal as individuals and a community~

Thank you for giving so much and so often even when you had less... for loving us like your own even at times you were alone... for helping us live what might never have been possible otherwise thru your hard and persistent efforts here and as a personal friend to so many~

Thru your life we are better individuals and a better community~

While this is the loss of you we feel... let this also be the spirit of you we find and celebrate~ May we find our way to carry on and complete the love~

Blessed be Beautiful Friend~ This full Moon will guide you along your journey~

With Love, Warmth and Full Heart...

Thank you~

~Tyger~

Edited by Tygerscent

Truly sad news to read this morning. Thanks again to @Cooper for the diligence with which he helped Guy in these recent days. What a testimony of friendship that has been a lesson to observe!

Whatever the future holds for this site, reading the thoughts and concerns of fellow members over recent weeks for Guy demonstrates the impact one person can have on many - known and unknown. If/when this forum closes, I wish you all the very best and am thankful I found "Daddy's" little corner of the world some years ago.

Cheers,@Guy Fawkes/Daddy! Well done, sir! RIP.

Thank you Daddy for the consistent and dedicated love you gifted us with... for representing us thru easy and difficult times... for holding us to higher standards and helping us to better realize our selves, our potentials and our greater goal as individuals and a community~

Thank you for giving so much and so often even when you had less... for loving us like your own even at times you were alone... for helping us live what might never have been possible otherwise thru your hard and persistent efforts here and as a personal friend to so many~

Thru your life we are better individuals and a better community~

While this is the loss of you we feel... let this also be the spirit of you we find and celebrate~ May we find our way to carry on and complete the love~

Blessed be Beautiful Friend~ This full Moon will guide you along your journey~

With Love, Warmth and Full Heart...

Thank you~

~Tyger~

What a beautiful tribute!