Prince Harry to Oprah' " my worry is history repeating itself."

WilliamM
This topic is 745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Prince Harry spent ten years working in the British Army.

10 years! They must have worked him to the bone. I wonder about his quarters....

3673826.jpg

Anyone who going through basic training, advance infantry training and officer's training deserves the utmost respect.

And Harry did insist upon being in combat situations rather than being shielded as a Royal. I believe he greatly valued his time in the service, and from what I have read, was well-respected by his fellow soldiers.

Anyone who going through basic training, advance infantry training and officer's training deserves the utmost respect.

You think he really think he had to go through regular basic training with a sergeant barking "Give me 20, maggot!!"?

OldFoolhardyAmericanwarmblood-small.gif

nycman‘s words of advice.....

When you’re trying to get away from the press.....you don’t do an interview......with the biggest media star of all time.

When you’re trying to reconcile with your family....you don’t air your dirty laundry....with the biggest media star of all time.

Millionaires crying to a billionaire about how unfortunate their lives have been?.....seriously?

Honestly, I think Harry got involved with a very manipulative woman who knew how to exploit his weaknesses.

You are spot on. I'm sorry but she lost me when she said she never googled the royal family. I don't know of one person in this country that has NEVER looked up anything about the British royal family. Most of what she had to say just didn't sound believable. Maybe its just the way she presented her side of the story. I do believe that a lot happened but I don't know if I believe it happened the way she said it did. It was almost like she was....umm "acting"

You think he really think he had to go through regular basic training with a sergeant barking "Give me 20, maggot!!"?

Yes, my understanding is that even the Royals need to undertake the same level of training as everyone else. If Harry was not subjected to the same treatment, how could there be a any degree of connection or respect with his fellow soldiers? There wouldn't be the same sense of teamwork during combat if anyone was considered privileged within the ranks.

• 1 month later...
Guest MikeThomas

“genetic pain”...

... he sure has drunk the Montecito coolaid. If he was serious about all this he would give up his dukedom and he would give up his place in line to be king.

• 4 months later...
On 3/17/2021 at 4:08 PM, CuriousByNature said:

And Harry did insist upon being in combat situations rather than being shielded as a Royal. I believe he greatly valued his time in the service, and from what I have read, was well-respected by his fellow soldiers.

it was pretty much staged... just like his mom walking through a minefield.

spacer.png

At least I don’t have to worry about running into them at any of the posh estate garden parties I have been declining.

As impossibility wealthy people go, H&M have done less damage to others and the world than many in their bracket. Oprah herself has wreaked more havoc, by making too many people believe they can have it all. 🤭

On 3/18/2021 at 2:42 AM, WilliamM said:

Yes.

He called his fellow soldiers ragheads and pakis and made fun of them saying they looked like terrorists. Any other soldier would have been kicked out-but no not him-he was made Captain general of the marines.

Oh and Paki in England is a horrific racial slur for people originating from the Indian sub continent. The guy should talk about his own racism .

On 3/17/2021 at 4:54 PM, Unicorn said:

There are far worse lessons in like than being 

On 3/17/2021 at 3:52 PM, Unicorn said:

10 years! They must have worked him to the bone. I wonder about his quarters....

3673826.jpg

Ten years is a very, very long time to spend in the military whether you a prince or just an average person male or female