Things Gays are Better at than Women

orville
This topic is 1174 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

width=396pxhttps://media.tenor.com/images/6e1eb7e2a5815e4e1ec61bcbe4ea6b5b/tenor.gif[/img]

Some things were for a long time an exclusive task of women.

Gays just ended up being better at doing those things.

The most creative/funny answer wins a Hi-Res pic of Chris Evan's dick*

When he accepts going out on a date with me and lets me take that picture ?

PS1: This is a thread for those with a good sense of humor.

PS2: The PC Police, the Sad, and the Bitter can "Sashay Away".

Edited by orville

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blowjobs – I've had my share of awful bjs from men and stellar cocksucking from women, but these two are not commonplace. It's often said that men give better blowjobs because they give how they want their own cocks serviced. I'm in complete agreement with this.
  • Designing menswear – The creative directors of brands I like to wear are all men: Domenico and Stefano, Christopher Bailey, Tom Ford, and Raf Simons.
  • Keeping physical and romantic feelings separate – Men are more likely (from my experience) to be okay with just having sex. Women I find attach some degree of emotional weight, i.e. if a date did not precede sex, then we have to do so after.

Disagree about math. I had several female math teachers in public high school who were far more knowledgeable than male math teachers. And my dad was a college math teacher for a while and he agreed back then

One of my best algebra, calculus, and math teachers was a woman. So good, that she has been nationally recognized for it.