Things Gays are Better at than Women

orville
This topic is 1187 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hmm, let me think...

• douching
  • recalling Real Housewives or RPDR tea
  • munching a guy's pits
  • finding another guy's prostate
  • dirty talk

The gays don’t get squeamish or intimidated by a big, fat dick.

lol, I guess I need revisit how gay I am - big fat dicks can still intimidate me at times

Never, and I don’t think I want to. Give me a male tongue to rim me, or a male ass I could rim, anytime.

but say you are blindfolded with cheeks apart, could you really tell if a male or female is rimming you?

5.) Throwing shade

Yes, this! Though Phaedra Parks and Kenya Moore can dish some pretty good ones on the fly.

every single square millimeter of my workspace gets wet.

Oh, boy...you need someone to dry them up for ya :p?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent point but there are straight guys into getting rimmed along with the bj who are understanding when they ask you for it and you tell them that they have to be very clean. They do it.

I always tell them to do the finger test. Ripe and right!

We need more “bidets” in this country.

Cleaning just once before the action is not enough and I’m telling this to both men and women!

We need more “bidets” in this country.

This! And this helps folks from crazy shopping over TPs.

I would say, I prefer those toilets with the attached bidet like the ones at the Aria SkySuites - although if someone can invent a toilet that has a thorough anal douching mechanism (like plop it in the hole once and does like a combo mild/power wash + colonic), I'd definitely invest in that more so than investing on GameStop.