How Many Guys Have You Had Sex With?

BuffaloKyle
This topic is 754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I feel like if maybe since I can't remember them all, it must be a pretty large number. I'd say at least in the low hundreds. I used to live in Washington DC and absolutely hated it for romance and friendship (and in general). But it was a very good city for finding hookups as a young 20s dude. I only lived there 2 years but I probably got nearly 100 just in that time.

I cannot even begin to give an accurate answer. But not thousands. More in the early hundreds I would guess. So not so much. I can however provide an exact number, name, and face of every woman. Nine times. Well, nine women.

Just like the line in the movie "Ferris Buehler's (sic) Day Off." Niiiiiine Tiiiiiimes.

My claim to personal fame: One of those was the daughter of a Best Actor Oscar winner.

.....the roads we have trod........

When I was 22, and could still remember them all, I made a list, and there were 74. For about 20 years after that I was pretty active, because the whole gay sex scene opened up--clubs, baths, etc.--and I didn't bother with names; I would guesstimate about a hundred in an average year. Then everything came to a screeching halt with the arrival of AIDS, and after that the numbers have been pretty small, perhaps ten in a really active year, dwindling down to nothing for the past decade. Probably around 2000-2500 since #1, "Michel," who introduced me to all the basics (he claimed to be 18, but I'm now convinced that he had to be older).

When I was 22, and could still remember them all, I made a list, and there were 74. For about 20 years after that I was pretty active, because the whole gay sex scene opened up--clubs, baths, etc.--and I didn't bother with names; I would guesstimate about a hundred in an average year. Then everything came to a screeching halt with the arrival of AIDS, and after that the numbers have been pretty small, perhaps ten in a really active year, dwindling down to nothing for the past decade. Probably around 2000-2500 since #1, "Michel," who introduced me to all the basics (he claimed to be 18, but I'm now convinced that he had to be older).

I've discovered that there's a lot of gay men that really have gone without for so long. So far this whole century seems to be much less sexy than the previous one.

I've discovered that there's a lot of gay men that really have gone without for so long. So far this whole century seems to be much less sexy than the previous one.

before there were cruising areas, parks, bars, bathhouses, gyms, etc. where we would go to get laid. Later on internet personals, manhunt and finally Grindr. Folks used to go to a place for a reason, find someone and have fun, now it's all at the tip of your fingers and it might be easier but at the same time many guys go online just wondering or while multitasking.

This thread got me thinking, I had an interesting trip down memory lane last night, i wrote down a list of all my hires, and i got to 110 sessions. I counted multiples with different providers, but they bulk were one of‘s.

Two gents I have seen 4 times, a couple 3 times a couple twice.

Some of the names eluded me, but i remembered them geographically, it was a fascinating walk down memory lane of the last 32 years