Larry King Has Died

Lucky
This topic is 1189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very sad news, and yes it does seem like a lot of celebrities are dying and many from complications of COVID. There's been a lot of passings in my circle of friends, their parents, sometimes a friend. It's been on my mind a lot. Sadly several were suicides which depresses me even more. I keep looking at my investments and wonder why I'm saving so much money if I'm not going to be able to use it. And it's just going to go to the ex, ugh.

I keep looking at my investments and wonder why I'm saving so much money if I'm not going to be able to use it. And it's just going to go to the ex, ugh.

Wouldn't it be comforting to know that you'd given much of it away to folks who needed it, thus screwing your ex in the most satisfying way? PM me and I'll send you the pertinent info to arrange a transfer. ? ? ?

Very sad news, and yes it does seem like a lot of celebrities are dying and many from complications of COVID. There's been a lot of passings in my circle of friends, their parents, sometimes a friend. It's been on my mind a lot. Sadly several were suicides which depresses me even more. I keep looking at my investments and wonder why I'm saving so much money if I'm not going to be able to use it. And it's just going to go to the ex, ugh.

Hang in there Woofie- this is a tough time of year, especially in the mid-west, cold, gray, no sun plus add on Covid....

Money does not buy happiness, but provides choices. PurpleCow is right, Be kind to yourself, look through the Mr. S catalog and pick something out for a future hire/ encounter. Sent some $ to the local food bank, they will appreciate it and there are so many people who need food.

It has been a long slog, and we have a ways to go, but start making some plans.

Watch some HGTV and figure out how to arrange you bedroom to accommodate a swing you have had your eye on. ?. Bonus, you get to use a Stud Finder for installation.

Keep posting. Anton

Dying at 87 could be considered quite an accomplishment, given how many don't make it nearly that far.

Even more miraculous as a former smoker. Equivalent to living to 97.

Dying at 87 could be considered quite an accomplishment, given how many don't make it nearly that far.

I agree. Years ago I watched Larry King quite a bit and found the way he interviewed people to be very engaging. He had a natural way of drawing people out and you didn’t feel he was just going through the motions with standard questions. He allowed people to express themselves, whether that showed them to be sympathetic or otherwise. And those suspenders...