What Are You Thankful For?

MysticMenace
This topic is 1269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have started quite a few personal and naughty threads on The Lounge, but mostly for me to absorb the collective wisdom of the group. As I am typing this new thread lying on my bed, it made me think about how, in so many ways, I am blessed, despite the pandemic and the current sociopolitical climate we are in. I am thankful for:

• Being alive and healthy
  • Having a job to sustain my day-to-day lifestyle and newfound hobby ;)
  • Having a place to sleep in and food to eat everyday.
  • Having friends
  • Having found this forum and being able to freely (within reason) share my thoughts and experiences and to glean insights from members of this forum.

There is a lot to be thankful for, and sometimes I get too jaded to see it. How about you...what are you thankful for?

I am thankful for having lived in a time in history when I was able to be myself and have all the things that I really wanted during my lifetime, including a loving family, great friends, a satisfying career, good health, and the means and opportunity for travel and adventure before this damned pandemic came along.