Would you go out with a trans man?

This topic is 1330 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I get lots of daily hits on my seeking arrangements account. Normally, I would ignore a response from someone in his early 20s, and my profile clearly says 24-39, but this guy looked handsome, so I thought I'd look at what he said. He said he responded to me even though he was outside my requested age range because my profile indicated I'm "trans friendly." I told him that being together with a trans man is an ultimate fantasy of mine, that I thought he was a "diamond in a haystack," and that I was absolutely thrilled he responded to me. We've since exchange e-mails and graduated to texts.

I told him I thought there would be other men like me who would do anything to be with a man like him, but he said every time he told someone he's trans, that the other man lost interest. So I'm wondering if I'm really that unusual in having a thing for trans men. Of course, the selfish part of me would love that to be the case, because I'd like there to be less competition. But of course, I feel bad for him. He seems to have a supportive family. Are there any of you who would also love to go out with a trans man? Or maybe it's just we two who are meant for each other?

100%, I love trans men and ultimately it's the person that matters not their biology. I could see falling in love with a trans man, as odd as that may seem for some gay men. Hell I just want someone who loves me. A rare gift. I had one shot and I blew it and even then I never got the emotional and supportive side I needed.

Sorry all it's been a rough and difficult few weeks.

So I'm wondering if I'm really that unusual in having a thing for trans men.

Yes, you are. I don't know if you are a Top but I know some Tops and straight men also have this fantasy/fetish with TransMen who haven't had the reassignation surgery. When we compare it to the general preference of straight men and Tops, yes we can conclude it's unusual.

Edited by orville

If I have I wasn't able to notice the difference...

Is that medically possible?

I edited my original response to your comment. I only know of those 2 procedures.

I have seen them on Youtube, it's medically possible. I don't know (neither I want to know) to what degree they have the same functionality as the real thing. I DID NOTICE a difference. I can't believe I'm more observant than you.

Edited by orville

So, I'm old, I'm very inclusive, but sorry I get confused sometimes. Not until last week did I know that a trans male was a female now male and vice-versa. I'm not trying to be insensitive but just didn't know. that being said, well unless the trans male looked like Chris O'Donnell when he was a trans man in two and a half men, it's not my thing. I prefer a functioning thing, particularly if I'm paying

What a surprise @Charlie I didn't know you were so sexually open-minded.

Why did you think that? I have been sexually attracted to all kinds of men, regardless of age, height, weight, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical characteristics--why would his previous gender be an automatic turn-off? It's hard to pin down exactly what it is about an individual that turns me on, but I know it when I feel it.

A tangential remark – I read an article here awhile back that a guy, I think from GB, had issues with his penis and they regrew another one on his arm to replace it. It wouldn’t function sexually, but it would be there and would assist in going to the bathroom etc. The article made it sound like a nonfunctional dick wasn’t an issue because he already had kids. I’m like – talk about a puritanical understanding of sex as (only) about procreation if it’s not a problem it doesn’t work right because he already has kids… “Sex is only for making babies, Tommy.”