Massages that unexpectedly turned into something more

jrangel
This topic is 1017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fellas...let's talk about those massage sessions you've had at legitimate spas, whether it be at hotels, fine spas, etc. that turned into something you weren't expecting. The more details, the better. If you can even spare names of places and masseurs...i'd hope to check some out. I find it so much hotter when you experience something you weren't expecting at all.

I'll start - I was at a hotel in Guatemala City, I traveled there for a wedding a couple of years ago. The hotel had a decent size spa, but nothing extraordinary (primarily because it was a business traveler/convention type of hotel). The second day into the trip, I opted to get a massage at the spa. The lady at the front kindly informed me the only spot available was with a male therapist, I said no problem. The massage was great, the masseur was a cute, young skinny guy with a few arm tats. He started massaging my legs and it was turning me on pretty hard. I usually control myself at hotel spas but this guy was getting really close to sensitive areas. I was squirming a little and thought it was just common practice there. The massage ended and nothing happened...but i started to think, and it felt like we both seemed unsatisfied from the massage.

The next day I was down by the lobby and I was on grindr looking around. Funny enough, the closest guy to me shows a picture of a torso with the same arm tat as the masseur. I book it to the spa, and this time I ask for a massage with the same guy as last time. (they are about 30 dollars an hour in guatemala so it was cheap). He starts working on my back, I put my arms to the side of the table and hope he notices. A couple of minutes later, I feel his crotch on my elbow..look up and see him staring at me. He locked the door and it turned into one of the hottest massage experiences I ever had. He was clearly a trained therapist but was super kinky at the same time. We both left happy, then he told me he'd never done this before in the 5 years working there.

Share your stories :)

Fellas...let's talk about those massage sessions you've had at legitimate spas, whether it be at hotels, fine spas, etc. that turned into something you weren't expecting. The more details, the better. If you can even spare names of places and masseurs...i'd hope to check some out. I find it so much hotter when you experience something you weren't expecting at all.

If names and locations are shared, how will you get an unexpected experience?

I had a massage in a spa at a “gay destination” spot. They had a sign on the front desk that said something along the lines of “this is legitimate establishment and we take the well-being of our staff very seriously. No lewd behavior will be tolerated”. Which I was totally fine with. I wasn’t looking for anything more than something therapeutic anyway.

I go into the room and it’s the usual spa set up. The masseur comes in - this cute ginger gay guy - asks me to undress, get under the sheet and he’ll be back.

Throughout the course of the massage I kept thinking I was getting signals - grazing my balls/taint with a finger, adjusting the sheet so my crack was exposed, placing the palm of my hand on his chest when massaging my arm, massaging down into my pubic area, his bulge on my shoulder etc.

But because of that sign I’m caught between thinking I’m misreading the signals and terrified to make a move and be embarrassed at best or at worst arrested. So I did nothing and he did nothing more.

I’m still not completely sure what happened. I do know I would have signalled back if it hadn’t been for the fucking sign.

That’s the closest I ever got to action at a legit spa.

I had a motorcycle accident quite some time ago which resulted in prolonged pain in my right forearm. Got referred to a pain management clinic which helped a lot, and part of the treatment was massage therapy. The therapist was amazing (and cute, and gay) but everything was strictly on the up and up. After a few months, the pain was all but gone, and by this time we’d developed a great rapport. On my last visit, he gave me his “new” business card which was nothing more than a phone number and said to call him if I was interested in a full body experience. Turns out he was leaving the clinic and starting his own practice. When I got around to calling him several weeks later, the tone was quite different as he explained his new service not only would include therapy work, but overtones of sensuality if I were interested. Long story short, he became my “go to” guy for a couple of years until I moved away. Not only was he instrumental in removing the pain in my arm, he also soothed my libido dozens and dozens of times.

• 4 weeks later...

A couple years ago, I replied to an ad on Craigslist yesterday, Massage by Straight Guy, touching and sucking allowed. Reasonable rates, hot pics so I thought, why not. He was staying by the airport and was in town for a convention. Masculine, muscled, tattoos, fucking hot!

He answers the door in just a tower and tells me to go ahead a get undressed and get on the bed as he jumps in the shower. He was leaving for the airport immediately following my appointment.

I laid down at the foot of the bed so I could get a good view and possibly more of this stud.

He comes out, grabs some lotion and drops his towel, and his cock is even more impressive than in the pictures. He seems a bit stressed and says that he's flying stand by and just arranged for the hotel shuttle to take him. I asked him if he'd like me to take him to the airport and he is very grateful and says that would be incredible. It's only 10 mins away, no problem.

He lotions up his hands and starts rubbing my shoulders and down my spine, I lift my head to see his big, thick cock swinging directly in front of my face and

I start exhaling on it and it starts growing. I'm thinking, should I wait to suck him so I still get message or just go for it...well, I open my mouth and devour his engorging endowment and he sighs. He continues to rub on me while I blow him, I play with the head and deepthroat him. He's a solid 8" but at least 6.5 to 7" thick. A meaty, beautiful cock is now fully erect and I have it very well lube from my spit, I start to jack him as I suck and he responds with very affirming moans and sighs and says, "suck that big, fat cock" which turns me on even more and continue and he says here it comes and explodes in my mouth, and explodes and I keep sucking and stroking.

He continues the massage and then has me roll over and is very thorough and starts to lube up my cock but I decide I need to suck him again and he's fine with it.

This time he lies down on the bed and lets me devour him there. He seems very pleased with my deepthroating ability and before I know it, he's pumping another load in my mouth and thanks me.

We get dressed, he's all packed, I run down and start the car and pick him up at the front door and drop him at the airport.

I am hoping he'll be back to Indy. He was super hot, masculine, mad massage skills and an incredible dick to boot!

It sounds to me like everything happened exactly as expected.

Had a number of legit five star hotel spas in Bangkok that turn interactive with the masseurs. Sometimes it was the first experience, sometimes you need to get acquainted to certain therapist until the trust you and go on a journey with you. I agree it was hot when it comes unexpected.

adjusting the sheet so my crack was exposed, placing the palm of my hand on his chest when massaging my arm, his bulge on my shoulder etc.

Having had numerous experiences with purely therapeutic massages, often by medically trained licensed physical therapists, I can confirm that those three actions happen a lot during massages and are often just a "byproduct" of the masseur having to get close to your body or to a particular trouble spot. I've had a lot of osteopath's crotches and breasts (when it was a woman) pushed up against me throughout the years. It comes with the territory.

"Dear Letters to Penthouse..."

You betcha! This thread reminds me of a paint job that went off the rails pretty quickly.

Guy showed up to paint a few rooms. He noticed the massage table and asked in an adorably shy way if I am a therapist. No sir - but I have skills! ?

I agreed to give him a rub if he showered first - I know, i am a dirty old man! ?

Massage went as expected until he turned over onto his back. I was hard. He was harder! One thing led to another.

From what I recall he stopped by at least 3 times after that to “touch up” the paint job! ??

You betcha! This thread reminds me of a paint job that went off the rails pretty quickly.

Guy showed up to paint a few rooms. He noticed the massage table and asked in an adorably shy way if I am a therapist. No sir - but I have skills! ?

I agreed to give him a rub if he showered first - I know, i am a dirty old man! ?

Massage went as expected until he turned over onto his back. I was hard. He was harder! One thing led to another.

From what I recall he stopped by at least 3 times after that to “touch up” the paint job! ??

Bravo. I’d love to join that paint job ???

I'll admit, I expect this type of massage every single time so when it doesn't happen I'm surprised. With that said, I don't push that type of situation in a legitimate spa, it's too risky and I'm not about to get thrown out for being a bad boy. I've had guys definitely let me know they are into the session, there are certain ways they do it, like caresses that are a "innocent" and "accidental" but pushing it any further will put their job at risk. If they do let me know they are interested I ask if they do work on the side.

When I meet up with them in another space, I have no issue taking the session down another avenue. I'm not saying I haven't had the thrill of doing something naughty in the next room or in a semi public area but I'd feel horrible if the guy got fired because we got caught.

With that said:

One time I got super excited during a session and at the end the masseur noticed and I told him I'd take care of it. He walks out of the room while I start taking care of business, he walks back in and immediately starts giving me head. After a few minutes he bends over and we go at it on the table. He kept his eyes on the door so we wouldn't get caught and yes, the idea of getting caught makes the sex even more fun. I busted my nut and it was amazing! Afterwards he told me he never does that type of thing with clients. I told him that I truly appreciated the massage and compensated him well.

I had a massage in a spa at a “gay destination” spot. They had a sign on the front desk that said something along the lines of “this is legitimate establishment and we take the well-being of our staff very seriously. No lewd behavior will be tolerated”. Which I was totally fine with. I wasn’t looking for anything more than something therapeutic anyway.

I go into the room and it’s the usual spa set up. The masseur comes in - this cute ginger gay guy - asks me to undress, get under the sheet and he’ll be back.

Throughout the course of the massage I kept thinking I was getting signals - grazing my balls/taint with a finger, adjusting the sheet so my crack was exposed, placing the palm of my hand on his chest when massaging my arm, massaging down into my pubic area, his bulge on my shoulder etc.

But because of that sign I’m caught between thinking I’m misreading the signals and terrified to make a move and be embarrassed at best or at worst arrested. So I did nothing and he did nothing more.

I’m still not completely sure what happened. I do know I would have signalled back if it hadn’t been for the fucking sign.

That’s the closest I ever got to action at a legit spa.

I think I might have said something like “I feel really comfortable with you.” And then see how he responded. Maybe also compliment his muscles, ask shyly “can I touch your bicep (or shoulder or chest), would that be ok?” And see how he reacted.. Although hindsight is 20/20! :)

I'll admit, I expect this type of massage every single time so when it doesn't happen I'm surprised. With that said, I don't push that type of situation in a legitimate spa, it's too risky and I'm not about to get thrown out for being a bad boy. I've had guys definitely let me know they are into the session, there are certain ways they do it, like caresses that are a "innocent" and "accidental" but pushing it any further will put their job at risk. If they do let me know they are interested I ask if they do work on the side.

When I meet up with them in another space, I have no issue taking the session down another avenue. I'm not saying I haven't had the thrill of doing something naughty in the next room or in a semi public area but I'd feel horrible if the guy got fired because we got caught.

With that said:

One time I got super excited during a session and at the end the masseur noticed and I told him I'd take care of it. He walks out of the room while I start taking care of business, he walks back in and immediately starts giving me head. After a few minutes he bends over and we go at it on the table. He kept his eyes on the door so we wouldn't get caught and yes, the idea of getting caught makes the sex even more fun. I busted my nut and it was amazing! Afterwards he told me he never does that type of thing with clients. I told him that I truly appreciated the massage and compensated him well.

Asking if they work on the side is a good idea!

In a hotel or a spa, I have never once had a therapeutic massage become something more. In these settings, I 've had plenty of massages from strong attractive men, but they never jumped the rails. Really , though, a legit massage from a friendly, good-looking man who knows his craft is hard to beat. OTOH, it happens frequently with gay providers working in their own studios. It's always nice when it happens, but I don't really look for it to happen.

On a cruise ship once I was getting a massage from a male in the spa. I really didn’t expect anything, but had my hands at the very edge of the massage table, palms up. As the massage progressed and his body was in the area of my hands, he leaned into my hand. I pushed back just a touch, suddenly he was hard. He continued the massage, neither of us said a word. Any mild pressure I made was returned with him leaning in with his erection. As he moved on down my body for the massage I figured was just a fluke and lucky moment. But, when he arrived on my other side his crotch and erection went immediately to my hand. I was pretty actively holding, playing with, stroking his cock through his pants. He was gently moaning, still massaging me. I think he ended up cumming based on his sighs and return to normal massage.

That was it...no HE or release for me but it was unexpected and fun.

Edited by MikeBiDude

In a hotel or a spa, I have never once had a therapeutic massage become something more. In these settings, I 've had plenty of massages from strong attractive men, but they never jumped the rails. Really , though, a legit massage from a friendly, good-looking man who knows his craft is hard to beat. OTOH, it happens frequently with gay providers working in their own studios. It's always nice when it happens, but I don't really look for it to happen.

The only time it happened at a place I didn't expect it was when I was young and in shape and the therapist was like 21 so still in his impulsive years. I think it was a case of his horniness and not his regular practice.

Nice profile pic ?

With that said:

amazing story!!

I have a guy at a totally legit high end spa that started sucking me off on my second visit. I continue to book him from time to time and it happens every time. We don’t talk about it at all, as if it is normally part of the massage lol. He is taking a huge risk obviously but I guess he trusts me.

before The Peninsula Hotel Spa did its big renovation I had a very fit masseur go down on me. Then after that session, I walked into the steam room and who was there with his dick hanging out but Dave Matthews. Ha. He wasn’t cruising or anything ...just chilling and moaning to his friend about how hungover he was.

This was like in 2009. Have been back since a few times ...that masseur is long gone and everything is very by the book and professional now.

To those who receive massages at the high-end legit spas and without regard to any fun or extras that might occur, are the massages better than those provided by rent masseurs?

ive almost always found that the massages from rent masseurs are sort of just foreplay until you turn over and they manually release you, etc. out of the 50 plus Los Angeles rent masseurs, I’ve only found that two actually give really good massages

curious what others think

This is a topic I love discussing, and like the original poster the “is it or isn‘t it” aspect of it is a huge turn on for me. Getting one of the guys we talk about on here, the sensual element is usually implied.

I have had quite a bit of luck in this area - getting off at a legit massage place. i never encourage it, or initiate outside of getting hard or maybe moaning or gasping at the right moment. Several guys at the end have removed the sheet and start rubbing my dick. A few have asked before hand if it’s ok or something I want...which I get why they do that, but it’s a bit of an awkward moment. Honestly some of the best ones are teases throughout and don’t get me off at the end.