What’s the verdict BEARDS OR CLEAN SHAVEN? Which U prefer?

Muscleking
This topic is 1395 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it varies for each guy and their “look.” Clean shaven works on a guy next door look, while stubble or a very trimmed beard is hot on more ethnic guys like Latinos. I’m not a fan of ZZ Top or Grizzly Adams type beards.

Isolation during quarantine has allowed me to grow a “pfuckit” beard. It’s coming in quite lush, and now that I’m older since my last effort which remained trim, this more dramatic contrast of dark and white looks better, and the texture is lot too wiry so I’m letting grow into something I can sculpt into an angular shape like this guy (who is not me sad to say:

https://images.app.goo.gl/JJeKrBjPK6KEVkZt8

Keeping sides of hair tight and faded. Top still finding its way. Have not met up with anyone since January to get feedback about how beard feels between their cheeks...if it was scragglier I would have turned back. I’m pleased how it hides some chins. Cooler than a turtleneck, and less work than a jabot...

Since I'm most attracted to a naturally smooth guys--which I find are on the rare side, I also know that a naturally smooth guy would also not be able to sport a beard. I can honestly say that every naturally smooth guy I've been with only has a few whiskers on his face, otherwise there would be a body hair mis-match. So therefore I equate bearded men as having hairy bodies too, which is something I go limp to.

It truly depends on various factors....

I love both...

I will say that beards have given many men, who are lacking in the looks department and extra few points at times too ?....

I’ve seen many guys who have literally gone from “yuck”, to “yum”, all due to growing a beard.

So if you’re interested in dating a guy with a beard, make sure you know what he looked like before the beard, because once he shaves it, you could be looking at an entirely different person...

Isolation during quarantine has allowed me to grow a “pfuckit” beard. It’s coming in quite lush, and now that I’m older since my last effort which remained trim, this more dramatic contrast of dark and white looks better, and the texture is lot too wiry so I’m letting grow into something I can sculpt into an angular shape like this guy (who is not me sad to say:

https://images.app.goo.gl/JJeKrBjPK6KEVkZt8

Keeping sides of hair tight and faded. Top still finding its way. Have not met up with anyone since January to get feedback about how beard feels between their cheeks...if it was scragglier I would have turned back. I’m pleased how it hides some chins. Cooler than a turtleneck, and less work than a jabot...

I can’t find a place to get mine shaped and trimmed. When is that reopening in nyc?