You have a Chaturbate pet peeve?

Otto

My 2Cents:

a 70 year old man with a potbelly has 23 viewers, and next room over is a Colombian Twink with 5 viewers. WTF?

Terrible music being played, I rarely listen.

Does Chaturbate reset the "Satisfied" up/down every so often?

My 2Cents:

a 70 year old man with a potbelly has 23 viewers, and next room over is a Colombian Twink with 5 viewers. WTF?

Terrible music being played, I rarely listen.

Does Chaturbate reset the "Satisfied" up/down every so often?

I've learned different people have different tastes and there are viewer fans for all types. It came as a surprise to me too! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/15/2020 at 7:46 PM, Oaktown said:

Why I am always addressed as 'BB' 'BBY' or "Love'?

sometimes I like to just quietly creep in and watch - sometimes I enjoy a conversation - but when the "model" starts to chat with me within 10 second of entering the room, I usually head out quickly!

This isn't really a pet peeve but it's just kinda sad whenever I go on chaturbate and see guys who from back when I was an undergrad that are still active on the site. It tells me that they either haven't made much progress in life or have had some sort of crisis that has set them back. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 7:32 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

Yeah like:

https://chaturbate.com/about_the_bulge/ 

He is on 5 out of 7 nights during the week. He makes at the very minimum 10,000 tokens every night he's on which comes out to $500 a night and $2,500 a week. 

Another successful business is https://chaturbate.com/hardworkertn/, who is on 1-2 days every day, it seems. At one point on his bio he listed the prices he was paying to people who joined his shows: airfare and hotels, plus a fee, so extrapolating from there, I'd guess he clears several hundred $ a week once he pays expenses. (That info is gone now.)

I watched a couple of his shows, and he has great sexual stamina plus he's hot at kissing and cuddling. I'm not one of his loyal fans, but he has tons of them.

There’s a gorgeous one I follow from Colombia that listed “WhatsApp” for 999 tokens.  As I’ve heard that some of these guy from Colombia might go a little farther if you met them in their home city, I paid that amount (which gave I’m $50, but charged me $80).   He first gave me the number with one number missing.  When I asked him about it, he said he forgot the other number, so I finally got it.  I thought maybe I could ask him about something on the side if I visited down there.  He responded very lovingly one time to a cat video I sent him, but ever since that, he hasn’t opened the only other message I sent that route.  Maybe thousands have his number by now, and he’s just bombarded by messages.  However, don’t give your number like that out if you don’t plan on responding ever.

12 hours ago, AceHardware said:

Another successful business is https://chaturbate.com/hardworkertn/, who is on 1-2 days every day, it seems. At one point on his bio he listed the prices he was paying to people who joined his shows: airfare and hotels, plus a fee, so extrapolating from there, I'd guess he clears several hundred $ a week once he pays expenses. (That info is gone now.)

I watched a couple of his shows, and he has great sexual stamina plus he's hot at kissing and cuddling. I'm not one of his loyal fans, but he has tons of them.

He also used to do live ticket shows and record them and then would replay it later on for a second time and get even more ticket sales. I think he got in trouble though so he doesn't do that anymore.

I wish there was a section just for those who just want to get off together without worrying about trying to get tokens.  Or maybe an icon showing that the guy is a performer for tokens rather than just a guy looking to get off.

When I get on, I'm not looking to make money (tho I have gotten tips on occasion which I profusely thank them for and say it isn't necessary), but I like to find guys who just want to get off together while other guys watch.  Funny how I find guys who 'say' they are str8 and married but curious....maybe, but it's fun to think they might be.

11 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

I wish there was a section just for those who just want to get off together without worrying about trying to get tokens.  Or maybe an icon showing that the guy is a performer for tokens rather than just a guy looking to get off.

They *used* to make that distinction: at the bottom of the page, you could select "Exhibitionist' to see all non-token cams, or somewhere you could, but I noticed the option has been gone for awhile. 

However, I think anyone can still cam as an "Exhibitionist," which means you aren't even able to accept tokens. Not my thing, but I've seen a few like that. Just hard to find them. Even searching by #exhibitionist only turned up 3 rooms tonight, and there used to be many more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i hate when some of the devious guys change magically to a "private show in progress" where you can spy for so many tokens a minute, when there obviously is no one actually doing a private show with them. they just want to gouge viewers for tokens to watch. viewers think a guy is hot because he gets so many private shows. baloney. 

guys only get 50% off CB and 80% off OF so many try to set up an OF and can't figure why it doesn't work. of course if you've got a regular free-to-view show, even with cheap ticket shows, people are not joining your OF for a fee. Top guys like tacosilla on CB have stopped CB when they go Only Fans (Logan Wall). 

CB is a free bargain.