Fat Gay Men Aren’t Welcomed (At Pride)

xyz48B
This topic is 841 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

18 hours ago, xyz48B said:

Then @Unicorn, of all people, understands that he shouldn’t be giving unsolicited medical advice to someone who’s not his patient and which may or may not go along with the course of treatment that another doctor has prescribed for said patient.

@Epigonos– I agree. The sad thing is too many people feel disparaging remarks against fat people, happy or otherwise, are something to be tolerated. That’s what I get most upset about, the tolerance for the remarks as “rude but harmless.”

@Unicorn is our resident Doctor and his opinion is always appreciated by a majority of us. 

1 hour ago, marylander1940 said:

@Unicorn is our resident Doctor and his opinion is always appreciated by a majority of us. 

It’s been made clear to me countless times and I know he’s a doctor. I’m glad someone among us who’s an expert in their field is respected here.

At any rate, as I said, I’m done engaging on that particular topic. It goes nowhere fruitful – especially here among the ultracrepIdarians

Edited by xyz48B

2 hours ago, xyz48B said:

It’s been made clear to me countless times and I know he’s a doctor. I’m glad someone among us who’s an expert in their field is respected here.

At any rate, as I said, I’m done engaging on that particular topic. It goes nowhere fruitful – especially here among the ultracrepIdarians

Many people here listen to @purplekow as well.

I trust @purplekow

Edited by WilliamM

38 minutes ago, xyz48B said:

I’m going to go with the “only” Is your addition. 👍🏻 

Do what you like.

For the others reading this thread.....I didn't change the meaning of the article, by using the word "only". I summarized the article which was focused only on the availability for this trans to sleep with attractive people even though the writer admitted to not being attractive herself.

1 hour ago, xyz48B said:

Thanks for your permission. Although I don’t need it.

Oh..I am quite sure you will continue to ramble on whether someone wants to hear it or not.

But as a favor to the group here, it would be nice if you would first spend a moment understanding the statement you are commenting on, rather than creating a huge dialogue about something that's only in your head. It hijacks the conversation.

4 minutes ago, xyz48B said:

I’m intolerable and stupid.

Once again, you are talking from your head.

I said it would be nice if you stopped that.

Didn't say anything about you being intolerable, nor stupid.,,so this is a prime example of what I am talking about.

You seem to have commentary ready to go and randomly placed where you can jam it in.

Administrator’s Note:

Gentlemen, A report has been received asking that this thread be locked. Seems it’s gone off topic and has turned into back and forth bickering between a few members. This will be my only reminder to stay on topic and follow the Community Guidelines for posing messages. Thanks! 🙏

• Cooper locked this topic
This topic is 841 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.