If Your Tallywacker Was Named After The Last Movie Or TV Show You Saw, What Would Be His Name?

Gar1eth
This topic is 1424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This question was posted on Facebook. And here was my reply,

"Well darn-the second to last thing I watched was English comedian Jack Whitehall's Travel-Comedy Documentary "Travels With My Father; however, I was getting tired of that. So the last thing I watched was the beginning of the comedy series "What We Do In The Shadows."

Gman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This question was posted on Facebook. And here was my reply,

"Well darn-the second to last thing I watched was English comedian Jack Whitehall's Travel-Comedy Documentary "Travels With My Father; however, I was getting tired of that. So the last thing I watched was the beginning of the comedy series "What We Do In The Shadows."

Gman

I'd like to say A Man Named Horse, or Raging Bull, but it'll have to be Modern Family. Which kind of works for me actually.

Ottoman. I was watching a YouTube history.

BTW I caught that Jack Whitehall series @Gar1eth and thought the father’s deadpan humor was hysterical. Enjoyed both series and the Xmas special.

It's interesting how different Jack is from his father. And for a straight guy, Jack's body is very loose. There's one scene where Jack is about to confess something to his father Michael, and the father implies he wouldn't have been surprised if Jack came out as gay.

And I'm not sure if all of Michael's deadpan humor is actually humor. I think he's truly curmudgeonly.

Also I agree with Jack-Winston is creepy.

Gman