The Psychology of Eating Ass

Quincy_7
This topic is 1418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several times I’ve invited the person with whom I’m about to feast upon to join me in the shower. It’s fun to lather him up with a great smelling invigorating gel and that will ensure a clean, delicious location to lick. Let the warm shower water flow down between his cheeks gently - and/or use a hand-held shower wand to stimulate that area in between tongue darts. Many a sumptuous ass dinner started off in the bath. And yes, light some candles. Wine? Why, of course. But only in a non-glass container.

Several times I’ve invited the person with whom I’m about to feast upon to join me in the shower. It’s fun to lather him up with a great smelling invigorating gel and that will ensure a clean, delicious location to lick. Let the warm shower water flow down between his cheeks gently - and/or use a hand-held shower wand to stimulate that area in between tongue darts. Many a sumptuous ass dinner started off in the bath. And yes, light some candles. Wine? Why, of course. But only in a non-glass container.

Perspective: A man’s properly-cleaned ass is certainly cleaner than ANYTHING a 4 year old kid has brought into a home. Cleaner than licking your kitchen sink. Unless the eater has pre-requested some stank, the average holes taste slightly musky at most. Some guys have body chemistry that actually adds a sweetness to their overall smell, so One Sweet Ass is actually a thing. ???

Perspective: A man’s properly-cleaned ass is certainly cleaner than ANYTHING a 4 year old kid has brought into a home. Cleaner than licking your kitchen sink. Unless the eater has pre-requested some stank, the average holes taste slightly musky at most. Some guys have body chemistry that actually adds a sweetness to their overall smell, so One Sweet Ass is actually a thing. ???

Thanks I'm good as I don't put my tongue on things that a 4 year old brings in the house or lick the sink.

But I'm glad you like it. I'm not trying to stop your enjoyment of it.

Gman

Thanks I'm good as I don't put my tongue on things that a 4 year old brings in the house or lick the sink.

But I'm glad you like it. I'm not trying to stop your enjoyment of it.

Gman

Having been with some straight guys in intimacy, I can confirm! Ew! Only the very few who wanted or agreed to be rimmed were clean but as you say, the vast majority are dirty. However, the link I posted above refers to rimming being taboo among straight folks because of health issues specially for the women. Also, from conversations with straight colleagues I've learned that some women and men consider anal activities as 'unnatural' (because of religion I think), then some men would not like to explore their female partners arses (I suppose they have enough with some women's strong vaginal smell and they just don't want to imagine anything beyond that), and finally some women are 100% sure that if a man is into anal he's gay. They call mfm threesomes, the devil's threesome, because if a man asks or agrees with that it's because deep down he has homosexual tendencies. Yes, WTF. Poor souls don't know what they're missing.

The truth about most straight guys is that they serve a better purpose in fantasies, rather than reality.

A lot of them truly have this weird issue about washing their butt-cracks... many straight women’s complaints about their male counterparts are skid marks and overall spotty cleanliness. Although I enjoy looking at all guys asses, when it comes down to it, I wouldn’t dare be brave enough to literally spread the cheeks of a straight dude, because I have a pretty good idea what’s going on down there.... ??

https://hornet.com/stories/wiping-butts/

Edited by Monarchy79

The truth about most straight guys is that they serve a better purpose in fantasies, rather than reality.

A lot of them truly have this weird issue about washing their butt-cracks... many straight women’s complaints about their male counterparts are skid marks and overall spotty cleanliness. Although I enjoy looking at all guys asses, when it comes down to it, I wouldn’t dare be brave enough to literally spread the cheeks of a straight dude, because I have a pretty good idea what’s going on down there.... ??

https://hornet.com/stories/wiping-butts/

If I had to guess I'd say the vast majority of straight chasers are bottoms and so this wouldn't be a problem for them.