The Psychology of Eating Ass

Quincy_7
This topic is 1418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a FB a long time ago. I was in my mid twenties and he was a little older, maybe early 30s. This guy was extremely attractive-as we had sex, I would look at him and couldn't believe that I got to do it with him, not once but over and over. The thing was, all he wanted to do was lay there with his legs in the air and get rimmed. It seemed kind of one sided to me and not that satisfying. I couldn't say no to him-he was too hot. I found though that the more I rimmed him, the better I liked it until I actually looked foward to the next time I could lick his ass.

I guess to him it was all about being serviced and not so much about who his partner was or whether he was as hot as him.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to guess I'd say the vast majority of straight chasers are bottoms and so this wouldn't be a problem for them.

Well, not to be graphic.... but it still could be an issue for a bottom.

imagine some straight guy, with a dirty butt, sitting butt naked, legs spread open to be “serviced”.

The waft of his rank butt is right underneath his nuts... and when he’s done, he’s left a nice stained “memory”, where he sat.

Also, even is this guy is topping, imagine the stench that will erupt from heat, friction, and sweat.

Everyone suffers... ?