Shower After Wet Dream

rocky
This topic is 1474 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thought I'd start something a bit different and if it's not what should be here, so be it. I am a person who uses Dude wipes, sorry it's soothing and cleansing for my butt. So I get info from them and they had an article on wet dreams. Now mind you I'm 66 years old but here's my question. Dude products was saying after a wet dream you need to shower. Now at my age having a wet dream is a celebration and nope like to hang on to the moment. Soo, others, if you have a wet dream do you think you should shower right after?

I have never had a wet dream in my life. I guess because I figured out how to masturbate before I could ejaculate. Thanks to Catholic school sex non-education I didn't learn about them until after the age where most stop having them. Meanwhile I was shocked to find a friend was having them almost every single night all through college(he's a bit weird about "discipline" so I could imagine he never jerked off).

Guest DeanParkerTEX

I still have wet dreams probably every other month or so. I love them. I’m actually my horniest after one and can blow a huge load when I wake up.

After a wet dream I usually just wipe off with a towel until the morning and then shower. I almost always shower in the morning.

Saying you NEED to shower after seems a little strong. I guess I need to understand the context of the article. Got a link?

I love DudeWipes when not home with my U-Spa

Perhaps the DUDES were hoping LOTS of guys of every age who ejaculate into clothing or sheets (dreaming or awake) might feel that showering is too much effort and that grabbing a soothing wipe to collect what will later be crusty and uncomfortable would be soooo easy...

DudeWipes: not just for brown stuff!

I think I had one wet dream as a kid but once I figured out wanking, wipes would have been so much better than socks!

I love DudeWipes when not home with my U-Spa

Perhaps the DUDES were hoping LOTS of guys of every age who ejaculate into clothing or sheets (dreaming or awake) might feel that showering is too much effort and that grabbing a soothing wipe to collect what will later be crusty and uncomfortable would be soooo easy...

DudeWipes: not just for brown stuff!

I think I had one wet dream as a kid but once I figured out wanking, wipes would have been so much better than socks!

What is a U-spa? googling just gave me a list of spa/salons...

Wklukas has it right - U-spa is one brand of toilet seat bidet. It’s brilliant. Dude Wipes are much easier to carry, tho? Love that single wipe pkg over cottonelle travel pack. They need a new slogan - Stay clean whether coming or going.

I had one ONE wet dream in my life. I was 14, it was fucking amazing. For years afterward I would refrain from jacking off for weeks at a time, and go to sleep hoping that this would be the night. But It never happened again. No, I did not shower that morning, that wonderful morning.

I've never had a wet dream, either. I feel like I'm missing out. ;)

Add me to the list of guys that never had a wet dream. I guess I discovered masturbation early and I did it often (just like votingo_O) enough that my body did not require wet dreams to vacate excess ejaculate. Anyway, now at 60, I doubt I will be having a wet dream in the future.

Oh...and showering after a wet dream? Sounds silly. I never showered after masturbating in bed. Just cleaned up with a towel or some tissue and went back to sleep. I would have done the same thing if waking up after a wet dream.

Im 71 now and probably have a wet dream once a week, usually 3-4 am. Unfortunately, I can't remember what the dream/dreams is/are but they must be good. Im an early riser (in all respects) and when I get up around 6-6:30 am, if I haven't had a wet dream, then it's jerk-off time.