Is Oral Cock Worship a Fetish?

Letmeworshipit
This topic is 1005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I call it my passion, but my ex tells me that it's a fetish...and one he loved, btw. I'm a cocksucker, yes. But it goes beyond that as I love the bulge, briefs, gear and anything that accentuates and showcases the cock. When I get into the zone with a true feeder, I go into an out of body state of bliss...I even start to moan sometimes I'm so full of joy and bliss and warmth. When I was in my 20's I attended sessions at the old Church of Cock in S.F. and attended meetings of the same in Chicago and Toronto. I also regularly hired a guy named Eric in L.A. who totally understood my hunger and passion and was the perfect trophy cock for sessions. I've long stopped feeling guilty about it, even when guys have said I must be an anal bottom since I love cock so much. Not true. I'm a very, very happy oral-only guy and love meeting guys who "get it" and enjoy receiving. I host here in AZ and travel anywhere.

Some of my most memorable/intense/fun orgasms have been with guys who start (and finish) with my dick in their mouth.

I have one regular client who has no interest in anal/kissing/romance, but instead gets off on me spread-eagled on a bed, arms behind my head and him working his mouth & hand on my dick in what I consider a should-immediately-be-patented sort of motion.

It's now become this game to see how long I can last before he swallows my load.

The technique is so good that I'm sadly only up to about 12 minutes. Even thinking about Margaret Thatcher doesn't help.

Some of my most memorable/intense/fun orgasms have been with guys who start (and finish) with my dick in their mouth.

I have one regular client who has no interest in anal/kissing/romance, but instead gets off on me spread-eagled on a bed, arms behind my head and him working his mouth & hand on my dick in what I consider a should-immediately-be-patented sort of motion.

It's now become this game to see how long I can last before he swallows my load.

The technique is so good that I'm sadly only up to about 12 minutes. Even thinking about Margaret Thatcher doesn't help.

Margaret Thatcher - now that was one sexy broad!!

I call it my passion, but my ex tells me that it's a fetish...and one he loved, btw. I'm a cocksucker, yes. But it goes beyond that as I love the bulge, briefs, gear and anything that accentuates and showcases the cock. When I get into the zone with a true feeder, I go into an out of body state of bliss...I even start to moan sometimes I'm so full of joy and bliss and warmth. When I was in my 20's I attended sessions at the old Church of Cock in S.F. and attended meetings of the same in Chicago and Toronto. I also regularly hired a guy named Eric in L.A. who totally understood my hunger and passion and was the perfect trophy cock for sessions. I've long stopped feeling guilty about it, even when guys have said I must be an anal bottom since I love cock so much. Not true. I'm a very, very happy oral-only guy and love meeting guys who "get it" and enjoy receiving. I host here in AZ and travel anywhere.

YOU and I must have been separated at birth ? :D

tenor.gif?itemid=9005617

YOU and I must have been separated at birth ? :D

Ha! I've just connected with two working guys, one from Friendboy and one from Rentmen who are both SUPER oral tops and have gotten a ton of great reviews. They're both in Denver, coincidentally, so I'm planning a trip soon after the shutdown is lifted to have a ravenously orally indulgent few days there to see both of them, plus others I may meet at a couple of their highly rated adult theatres. What can I say? Girl gets hungry and needs to get fed.....:eek:

Ha! I've just connected with two working guys, one from Friendboy and one from Rentmen who are both SUPER oral tops and have gotten a ton of great reviews. They're both in Denver, coincidentally, so I'm planning a trip soon after the shutdown is lifted to have a ravenously orally indulgent few days there to see both of them, plus others I may meet at a couple of their highly rated adult theatres. What can I say? Girl gets hungry and needs to get fed.....:eek:

Two great suggestions for you @Letmeworshipit (IMHO;)) If you ever get a chance to be with them, Dane Scott in Palm Springs and Jase Wolfe of Miami both had absolutely beautiful cocks to worship!!! They are different and are certainly willing to be involved in other activities other than just you worshiping them, but if you want to worship beautiful cocks, they're GREAT!!!

I, like you, love a beautiful cock to worship:p:p:p:p:p:D

Two great suggestions for you @Letmeworshipit (IMHO;)) If you ever get a chance to be with them, Dane Scott in Palm Springs and Jase Wolfe of Miami both had absolutely beautiful cocks to worship!!! They are different and are certainly willing to be involved in other activities other than just you worshiping them, but if you want to worship beautiful cocks, they're GREAT!!!

Thanks. What site do they advertise on if any?

Your profile says you joined this forum in 1969.....ha!!! Maybe a little glitch in the system....o_O

In fact, it is a glitch in the system that occurred years ago during one of the numerous updates of the system. Those of us who joined before the turn of the century somehow all were listed as having joined in 1969. I actually joined in 1999, the year the site was founded.

Your profile says you joined this forum in 1969.....ha!!! Maybe a little glitch in the system....

In fact, it is a glitch in the system that occurred years ago during one of the numerous updates of the system. Those of us who joined before the turn of the century somehow all were listed as having joined in 1969. I actually joined in 1999, the year the site was founded.

Yep, for some longer term members their join date is Time Zero of the system, not when they actually joined, and that is 0000h 1 Jan 1970, but it's GMT, not local. So for me, Charlie shows as being a member since 1 Jan 1970 (Time Zero is 1000h my local time), and for Charlie and other members in the Americas, it's 31 Dec 1969 as Time Zero is 1700 PDT on that date.

Your profile says you joined this forum in 1969.....ha!!! Maybe a little glitch in the system....

Yep, for some longer term members their join date is Time Zero of the system, not when they actually joined, and that is 0000h 1 Jan 1970, but it's GMT, not local. So for me, Charlie shows as being a member since 1 Jan 1970 (Time Zero is 1000h my local time), and for Charlie and other members in the Americas, it's 31 Dec 1969 as Time Zero is 1700 PDT on that date.

• 1 month later...

Genital sex is not generally considered fetishistic. Is oral-genital sex genital sex? I would say yes, others might disagree. I also love to give head. And I'm just into the guy's dick. He doesn't need to come, I don't. I just love dick. I used to get together with a particular guy who was very well hung, but he never got more than semi-hard - didn't matter. It was so pleasurable sucking that huge dick.

h you about Dane.

I agree 100 percent about Dane. I have enjoyed his company many times. I promise you will enjoy every minute with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like he has good technique considering getting oral isn't your top interest sexually according to your blog.

It's not that getting my dick sucked is a bad thing, but it's more of a subjective talent.

However, pounding out a guy's ass is always going to get me off. It's just sexy to me. Same goes for getting topped.

Those are just two hot buttons for me that always seem to produce the right result.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

• 1 year later...
On 4/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, Letmeworshipit said:

O-M-G this is exactly how I feel!!!!! (difference being I'm an inspiring bottom).

I'm new to this Forum, I'm also new to exploring my new sense of sexuality (in my 40s) but ive always had this deep inner passion on "cock worship"!!! I clearly remember using the urinals with all the guys in the bathroom and always feeling compelled to look over my left or right shoulder to get a peep of someone's cock!!!!

I've also always fantasized about cock sucking as far back as I can remember (I've always lived a straight life).

It's only been during the past month where I've been opening up myself to exploring the feelings I've always had. I hired a trans woman to know what the feeling was like to go down on a cock. I've only sucked cock 3 times so far (to date) and I'm still horrible at it but as I said, I did bottom her and I felt like it was something I've been missing out on for so many years, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!!!

At any rate, I truly believe I'm into cock worship (I can't get enough of it), and I'm definitely a bottom (just confirmed this feeling few days ago on my first time experience), everything about a cock just fascinates me, holding it in my hand and tasting it in my mouth is such an unreal feeling!!!!

Edited by Cure69

• 4 weeks later...

So...is it weird if someone, say, a friend of mine, has never gotten off from receiving oral? My friend also has not found that much enjoyment giving it either but the bitch is a total bottom. Does said friend just need to keep on this oral journey till he ends up enjoying it or maybe, if it is a fetish, maybe my friend just doesn't have this as one?

If receiving oral isn't enjoyable to someone, the stereotypical opinion is that their pulse needs to be checked.

Asexuality is real, but I'm thankful I am among the great many who enjoy both receiving and giving head. I just wish a great many men would cut up their "dom only" card and give what you get for a change. Stop over-concerning your conscience of what is or isn't "too gay".